Chapter 13

Alessandro's POV

The second we walked into the room, Alessia let go of my arm and proceeded to walk towards the stripper pole. I guess she had another plan, all I wanted was for her to sit beside me and then flirt with the man we were dealing with. I felt uncomfortable as I watched her dance and my boys did as well but it soon changed to anger as the man walked in and lusted over Alessia.

Bastard! I should personally cut his dick off and make him eat it.

I mentally let out a sigh, I know my words hurt her and it pains me knowing that I intentionally wanted Alessia to feel sad.

What's wrong with me?

She's also a child but I'm treating her as another employee, I look over to her as a signal to come over. When she walked in front of the man, he fixed his pants and it made me fuel with rage.

Disgusting.

I wanted to bash his head in and make him regret ever looking at her in that way but it wasn't my mission, it was Alessia's. When she got up and grinded on him, something in me was ready to get out and kill on sight but I restrained myself and waited for the right moment. Then I heard her speak in russian and saw Alek smirk at her words," She said 'Touch me there and I'll make sure to feed you that hand'".

I smiled and felt somewhat proud at how strong and badass she was, there was no fear in her eyes and she could intimate anyone just by her presence. My genuine smile changed into a malicious one as he turned to me with wide eyes," No one betrays me", and within a second his throat was slit. Alessia whispered something in his ear and I knew it was something he could understand because tears began to fill his eyes. Once he was dead, Alessia pushed his body towards the floor and got up disgusted that she was covered in his blood. I let out a quiet chuckle and was about to speak when I was interrupted by the sudden song change. I realized that it was the boys' signature song when they tortured people, so I'm not surprised that they decided to use it while our men killed his allies. Mike left once Alessia had slit the man's throat and began his mission in killing anyone on sight, Alessia had opened the door and the sound of bullets, and screams filled our ears. I walked up behind her and placed my hand on her shoulder, 'well done tesoro". She gave me a reassuring nod but I wanted to hug her and tell her she did amazing, I see so much potential in Alessia but most importantly I see myself in her.

My father was a horrible man and how I wished for someone to reach a hand and tell me everything was going to be okay but instead of giving that to her, I made her feel unwanted and disposable.

Be better.

I must be better and treat her well.

In this world, tomorrow is never promised and we never know when it will be our last day on this earth that is why I don't want to live in regret. I suddenly felt Alessia tense up under my hand, when I looked down at her for the first time I saw fear in her eyes. The same fear that displayed in me when I saw the one person who hurt me, I looked around but couldn't see anyone.

Where-?

After a minute, I could feel something in her slowly disappear and for the first time I felt sad for someone else. Whoever she saw, was the reason she couldn't be happy and was slowly losing her will to live.

I'm sorry.

She closed her eyes for a second then brushed my hand off and walked away from us. I let out a sigh that caused all the boys to look over, they all gave me this look as if asking if they could finally accept her. I gave them a small nod and they started walking towards the limo, we found Alessia in the car looking out the window. She was so lost in thought that we didn't bother her at all, even though she was covered in blood, we just let her be.