Sister

Shadow POV

Me: You two are just another weaklings that stand in my way.

I said while looking at Todoroki and Yoarashi who is struggling to get up and there is lot of wounds on theit body. Suddenly...

???: Get away from them!!!

I put my left arm up and manage to block Deku's kick.

Me: That is the only strength that All Might gave to you?

I'm about to attack him but the head examiner start to speak using microphone.

Examiner: Erm- If I could have your attention please.

I look at a speaker with pissed look.

Examiner: All stationed members of the huc have been rescued from the crisis area. This maybe considerably selfish of me, but with that I must bring these provisional license examinations... TO A CLOSE!!

Deku: It's over?!

I look at him with pissed look. I grab his leg and throw him to the ground.

"Shadow, it's enough."

Me: I know, one eye. Just take over this body back already.

I slowly feel like I lost control of (Y/N)'s body as all the darkness that wrap the body also slowly dissapear and the hair slowly turn into normal too.

(Y/N) POV

When I got full control of my body, I take off my mask and put in my pocket. I take out my usual white eyepatch and wear it.

I look at Deku on the ground and offer my hand.

Me: Get up.

He take my hand and start to stand.

Deku: Your personality changed in blink of eyes.

"Lucky bastard."

Me*thought*: Shut up, Shadow.

I then walk to Todoroki and Yoarashi. I help them to get up.

Me: Go to medical room. They will treat your wounds there.

Todoroki: Thank you.

Yoarashi: Just a moment ago you tried to kill us and now your personality completely change!

Me: Whatever.

I start to walk away from them.

Me: Yoarashi, if what I said to you during my first entrance exam hurt you, I'm sorry.

That is the last thing I say to him before completely gone from his sight. I take out my phone and scroll through my contact. I stop scrolling at a contact and press the call button.

I wait for a few moments. After like thirty seconds waiting, the person answer my call.

???: What do you need? I thought you still at the exam place?

Black and White Hero (My Hero Academia X Male Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें