Dorm

UA
Students Residence
(Y/N) POV

Aizawa: It's one class per building. Boys and girls are separated by wing. The right wing is for the girls, and the boys'  wing is on the left. However, the first floor is common space.

Aizawa: The dining area, baths, and laundry facilities can be found here

Mina:*excited* It's spacious! It's pretty! It's spaciously pretty! And there is sofaaaaas!

Sero: There's even a courtyard!

Uraraka: It's a freakin' mansion...

Mineta: Did I hear that right...? The baths and laundry rooms are shared space? Am I dreaming? Someone pinch me!

Aizawa: Obviously the boys' and the girls' bathing and laundry areas are separated. Give it a rest  already.

Mineta: Yes, sir.

Aizawa: Oh, and before I forgot...

He then point his finger at me.

Aizawa: Principal Nezu has made his decision and made (Y/N) become dorm leader for Class 1-A. (Y/N), make sure they don't do anything stupid. If they do, just report it at me and they will receive their punishment according to their action.

Me: Understood.

Aizawa: I put my trust on you. Well, let's continue. Your rooms are on floors two and above. On each floor, there are two group of four rooms; half for boys, and half for girls, up to the fifth floor.

Little Timeskip
One of the room in the facility
(Y/N) POV

Aizawa: You each get your own private room. Each room comes with an AC unit, a bathroom, a refrigerator, and a closet. It's quite a luxurious space if you ask me.