Chapter 21

10 years ago......

Louis

I huff angrily, while I look at the couple in front of me. And truthfully, I wanted to shout, make a scene but that would just be my downfall. I'm aware that I can't tell anyone the truth.

I'm just a geek, a nerd and if I ever open my mouth I will just make a fool of myself, even though I'm actually telling the truth.

Humans, always believe what they think is possible. Even though they can already see the truth in front of them..

I know that I can just use my father's influence or even my strength as a werewolf but all of those are something I can not do. I'm not a person who will use and extort everything I have just for my own selfishness.

Thinking about it I can't help but laugh at myself because I, Louis Caine Lexus the future Alpha of my pack is bowing his head to a human.. I felt so humiliated and ashamed of myself. And I'm sure if father knew about this, he will be so disappointed of me.

Brushing the long locks of my wavy hair, my eyes lock on Mr. Popular; Kingston Knight, and I can't help but shudder when he wink at me. With blushing cheeks, I abruptly stood up and walk out of the cafeteria..

My skin is crawling with goosebumps, while my mind remember him. The way he looks at me, with so much intensity that makes my spine shiver uncontrollably..

Its creepy..

As I can still feel his disgusting hands all over me..

Truthfully when I first saw him, I just wanted to be like him. To have a girlfriend and become someone who will be respected by everybody. Maybe because I have an Alpha blood, that's why I wanted to be someone like him. But truthfully, I just see him as the right role model for me.

Like him, I wanted to be tall, strong, dependable, responsible and reliable.

But it seems he thinks differently. Because to my utter surprise he deemed me as someone who is secretly gay and that I like him.. Resulting for him to came at me, whenever his girlfriend is not around.

But he changed suddenly....when one time he met my best friend and future beta, Josh.

"Where are you going, Louis~" Kingston states, as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

I pushed his arm away and look at him through my glasses. Seeing him look at me with a cheerful expression just makes my blood boil, and honestly I'm getting irritated with him.

And I don't know what came over at me, but before I can stop myself I already said something outrageous. "My boyfriend Josh, is coming to get me."

Oh God, Josh forgive me for using your name...

But it shocked me when his smile drop while his eyes grew dark. He is about to move his hand but a car honk stopped him. Turning around my face lit up. Josh just arrived and waving at me like a maniac. Without looking back, I run over to his car and hastily hop on.

My eyes grew big when I saw Kingston looking at us with a dark expression through the rear view mirror, while he grits his teeth angrily. But I just shrugged it off, not even giving him a second glance as Josh starts to drive while he talks about the two years that he's been away for his beta training.

I regretted it so much. Because after that, he begins to change. The Kingston that I know completely change. He become more aggressive with me. The playful flirting became full on harassment. The light jokes change to something more serious. And the most painful thing is, his girlfriend knows. But she just turn a blind eye.