Chapter Eight

The FREE AND EDITED VERSION of this story is posted in Radish.

Radish will always be two chapters advance ;) Again it's for FREE.

P.S. RADISH IS ON CHAPTER TWELVE ALREADY

Chapter Eight

When Mr. Sun was up I started moving out of bed. Vince didn't knew I read his e-mail, and he didn't know I was awake when he went back to the bed.

He even gathered me to his arms and hugged me 'til he was asleep.

I was awake the whole night, thinking of the reason why I was even thinking about the e-mails.

Am I falling?

No. That's ridiculous.

When I was fully dress and ready to go that was when he felt me. "Hey" he greeted me with his bedroom voice. He was even blinking couple of times.

He stood up and held me by the waist and kissed me with gentleness. His hand traveled  from my waist to my nape, deepening our kiss. "Good morning" he greeted. And even during morning he has a minty breath.

"I-I have to go" I said, pushing him away. "Do you have a clinic today?"

"Yes" I lied.

To my surprise he leap me into his arms, throwing me to the bed and cuddling me. "Vince" I warned.

He did not mind me. Instead, he held me by the waist and nuzzled my neck. "You do not have clinic on Sundays" He stated in as a matter of fact tone.

What the? How did he know?

"I have something to do today" I lied again. "Oh I have ideas" he said with double meaning.

I rolled my eyes on him and suddenly, that...jealousy...vanished.

"What are we going to do today?"

---

Vince made me wear a baseball cap and he wore one too. Today he brought me to a rugby game. I do not know if he knows I like rugby, he just stated that we will watch one.

We seated at the middle part of the stadium, near the players. I know it costs much to be seated this near. I looked back again, and I saw four men in civilian, who has been following us since we came in.

I leaned near his ear, "Hey. Someone's following us" I said causing him to look up to search for them.

He just smirk and leaned over me, "My fans" he said and kissed my ear.

I just rolled my eyes. I think they are his body guards. "Why aren't they in your unit?" I whispered again.

"If they are there, how are we going to..." I slapped his mouth to stop him. "You have a dirty mouth!

"Oh I really do honey" he said and captivated my lips causing me to stop thinking that we are in front of a large crowd.

"Get a room!" That was the only thing that made me move away from him, and hid my face on his chest.

David was prim and proper. He never kissed me in front of a crowd. He doesn't even hold my hands in public.

While Vince... He is touchy, not in a pervert manner but in things that made me feel...special.

When the game started we cheered over our preferred team. Shouting our lungs out and consistently kissing in between. He's been holding my hand, putting it over my shoulder, or feeding me with chips.

Somehow, I felt free.

When the game was over, I invited him in my home. It is the first time after three years that I have invited a man in my home.

------

Monique's unit was smaller than mine. It has a monochromatic theme, studio type unit, with everything in it once you open the door, except for the bedroom.

It was clean, tidy and homey.

"Sorry if it's messy. Sit down. Just give me sec, I have to go to the bathroom"

I naughtily grinned at her, "Need help honey?" She blushed and run towards her room and did not answer me.

Instead of sitting down, I looked around her unit. Kitchen and dining on another end of the hall. From the door, the living room can be seen with a couch facing the flat screen television.

At the back of the couch, there was a huge mirror with a gold plated design on the edges.

Below the huge mirror was couple of photos of Monique in chronological order.

I started looking at her photos. From the time she passed the Licensure exams for doctors where I guess she was with her Ex-boyfriend.

He's the usual blonde white tall American that doesn't look good at all. Yes. I want to know something about him, but Monique will not be the source of it. If you know what I mean.

Then  I looked at her next photo, her high school graduation then her promenade and the next photo surprised me...

"Hey" she said, while I was looking at her seventh birthday photo.

"Who is this guy?" I asked, pointing at the human size photo of little kid beside her.

She blushed and immediately grabbed the picture.

"No one. Stop looking at my photos!" She said.

I had a wide grin pasted on my face but immediately hid it. I cage Monique in my arms and forced her to look at me. "Who is that honey?" I repeated.

She looked away from me, having difficulty in words to say. "He...he is my first love." She shyly mutter.

I stopped on the urge of kissing her, because I want to know more. "And?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and hid her face on my chest. "He's a rich kid and I do not really know him personally! But when I saw him in a parade in Maddison Square I...had a crush on him...until I was ten"

"Then on my seventh birthday, mom asked what do I want, if I want to throw a big party...but I said I want him"

I can't help but smile. Damn. I cannot believe this. "But we don't know him and I cried all night, so mom had to make a human size photo of him included in my party.

"What is his name honey?" I asked.

She looked up at me, "I will not tell you! I haven't told anyone!" She hysterically said.

With an unbelievable huge smile pasted on my face, I leaped her to my arms and kissed her until we were both drunk in passion.

Because the little boy that she was admiring...

And the grown up man that she was hating...

Is the same man she is kissing right now.

It is I, Timothy Vincent Christopher-Spencer, the Uncrowned Prince of France.