Author's Note

Hi everyone!

Has everyone already moved on?

Well, how do I start this again? This is as hard as starting and finishing writing a book. I have so much to say, but I am not good at words nor expressing myself fully.

All I know is my heart is happy and full of gratitude to everyone of you.

A lot has been with me in this journey since book one, and a lot also still stayed until the end of book two. I just want you guys to know that I will never done everything if it weren't for all of your support and encouragement.

I always felt like giving up on writing. I even thought about unpublishing the books I made. But then again, here you are everyone, constantly reminding me of how much grateful you are for having to read this book.

I felt too attached to this book and to everyone, to the point that I am already struggling writing the last chapters. I've been contemplating a lot about the ending although before I even started writing this, my mind is already decided for how the ending will be.

So, again, I am deeply sorry if anyone is disappointed on how the things end.

I am sorry if I've triggered anyone. I am sorry for all the pain, sadness, and tears I've caused all of you.

But then, I still hope that you had a happy and unforgettable journey alongside with me.

If ever you are asking, "why does Chaeyoung have to die?", I may answer it with, this is the reality of life. I wanted the book to become a reality even if ironically, it's just a fan fiction. Life isn't always fair, we all know that.

Not all endings are happy. We always lose someone we dearly love along the way.

Still, I am deeply pleased to know that a lot of you have gained lesson in this story. Honestly, I don't even know what lessons I impacted to all of you. But if there are some, then I am happy to know.

Don't be sad if this ends sadly, always remember that you can look back at book one to relive the happy memories.

This may look a sad ending to all of you, but for Mina and specially Chaeyoung, it was a happy one. And I guarantee you that :)

For the last time, I want to thank everyone again. From the deepest part of my heart. I am very lucky to have you all as my dearest lovely reader ❤️

Another book has come to an end, it's time to close it and bid goodbye to MiChaeng in this story. But again, it's not over till it's over. :)

Please look forward to the Epilogue and a Special Chapter. A special chapter which will consist the letter of Chaeyoung to Mina.

I hope that this won't be the last time that I'll be sharing a journey with you guys. I hope that if ever I have the courage and motivation to write again..

Everyone is still here to welcome me back :)

Till the next books that I will right.

Till the next journey that we will all take.

Till the next roller-coaster ride.

Till we meet again, everyone. ❤️

Sincerely yours,

Lala (penguandcub)

x