35

Chaeyoung never thought that this day will come. She never thought even on her wildest dreams that she'll come to this point where she's already processing her and Mina's divorce papers. She's waiting at the law firm quietly with a broken heart, this shit is really happening.

She blankly stared at the envelope containing the divorce papers. Chaeyoung doesn't even have the courage to open it and read what's inside. And honestly, she's not even sure if she'll give this to Mina.

Chaeyoung is already having second thoughts.

On that Friday night, she called Dahyun to accompany her and have a little drink. Her only dear friend still doesn't have any idea on what's happening in her life. And if alcohol helps her tonight, she might just spill everything.

"Chaeng! Long time no see!" Dahyun made a fist bump with Chaeyoung and hugged her. She then stared at Chaeyoung from head to toe. "Dude... are you on a diet? You're fucking skinnier than before. And what's that? Are you and Mina always staying up late doing... wonders?" she laughed.

If everything was just okay, Chaeyoung would've joined Dahyun and laugh with her.

"Stop asking questions, you're too nosy! Come on let's just go inside already" she draped her arms on Dahyun's shoulder as they walked inside the bar.

Chaeyoung ordered lots of beers and alcohol which she's sure is more than enough for the two of them. She just want to get drunk and wasted tonight, to at least forget everything just for a little time. The images of Mina inside Jackson's arms are still lingering on her mind, it's like invisible daggers on her chest. She immediately drank a whole bottle of beer, even though her Doctor told her that she should avoid alcohols since she's under medication.

"Whoa! Whoa! Relax... we're just starting here" Dahyun removed the bottle from Chaeyoung's hand. "What's your problem? And don't say that you don't have because I'm really gonna punch you!"

"I just... did terrible things. Clearly, I am a fucking mess right now"

Dahyun stared at her suspiciously and took a sip on her drink. "You're making me nervous! What terrible things Son Chaeyoung?!"

Chaeyoung shrugged and chuckled. "You should let me drink first and get me drunk. Then maybe, you'll get something from me"

The night got little deeper and they've already drank a lot. Chaeyoung is already a bit tipsy but she's still okay. It's funny how she's questioning her Doctor for prohibiting her of drinking alcoholic beverages when this quite clearly helped her to not feel her headache.

"I'll go to my car quickly, Dahyun. I'll just get my phone. Stay here" she shouted so that Dahyun could hear her. Her friend nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

When Chaeyoung was about to go back inside the bar after getting her phone, she saw a very familiar figure. She doesn't know if her eyes are tricking her or she's just drunk and is now hallucinating but she knows she can't be wrong.

That figure is Mina. She knows it very much. The figure she's been missing for days now.

But why... why is she hugging someone else again?

"Mina" she called her. She saw how Mina slowly turned to her as if she saw a ghost.

She knows she doesn't have a right to be this angry now but she can't help it. She's jealous, she's mad. Chaeyoung saw Mina hugged two different persons now. When her... she's aching for that hug.

"I bet it's none of your business now, right? And why? You don't want me to see you flirting around?"

She's starting to say mean things out of this nonsense jealousy. The alcohol is kicking hard on her brain that she can't stop arguing with Mina as of the moment. Mina's gone mad at her again, this is not what Chaeyoung has on her mind. She wanted to apologize and hug her but of course, she meant to ruin... everything.