25

They are now on their way to the airport as today is the day that Chaeyoung had to leave. Mina insisted to drive her wife to the airport even though Chaeyoung already suggested to just ride in with Somi and Yeri. She just wants to spend all the time they have left before she leaves. One month isn't a joke for Mina.

When they arrived, Somi and Yeri is already there, and Saeron too. Yeri asked her to tag along again. Mina clung onto Chaeyoung's arms as they walked towards them.

"Hey Chaeng!" Yeri shouted as she was the first one to saw them. It made Saeron and Somi also look at them. "Hi, Mina. How are you?"

"Good, Yeri. Thank you for asking" Mina smiled at her.

Mina looked at Saeron and she's also smiling at her. But when she looked at Somi, she's already lowering her head while busying herself on her phone.

"Your passports are with you, right?" Chaeyoung asked and Yeri raised two passports. "Hey, Jeon Somi!"

Somi raised her head to look at Chaeyoung. "Yeah?"

"Your passport?" Somi then fumbled on her bag and showed her passport. Chaeyoung nodded at them, feeling relieve that everything is settled.

"I think you'll boarding soon" Mina said quietly beside Chaeyoung. They're sitting down at the waiting are, the other three in front of them.

Chaeyoung intertwined their hands and kissed it. "You can still change your mind, babe.. I could still back out you know"

Mina laughed but deep inside her, she almkst considered that thought. Can I really not let her go? She was about to say something but Somi interrupted her.

"Chaeng~" Somi craned her neck so she could look at Chaeyoung at the back. "Uh.. did you bring a neck pillow?"

Mina was just watching them. Chaeyoung pointed at her neck pillow. "Yeah, it's here. Why?"

"Nice! I'll borrow it later" Somi smiled at her and quickly turned around again. Mina rolled her eyes mentally.

The time of boarding came and they're now all walking to the gate. Mina couldn't stop but to grip Chaeyoung's hand more tighter.

"Are you really sure that I should go? Baby you can still change your mind" Chaeyoung said as she caressed Mina's face.

Mina shook her head and smiled. "Stop persuading me I might give in. Go on, they're waiting for you"

"Take care of yourself, okay?" Chaeyoung kissed her forehead. "I'll see you soon.. I love you, my princess"

"I love you too, Chaeng.. please come back quickly" Mina gave her a peck on the lips.

"Chaeng! Let's go!" Somi shouted and Mina watched as Chaeyoung walked away towards the plane.

A week had gone by very fast, and Mina kept herself busy with work. She's also spending a lot of time with her mom and sister. It's true that the first week isn't that hard as she expected, Chaeyoung and her would call each other every night or if Chaeyoung has a free time. They'll always update each other.

When the second week of Chaeyoung being not by her side came, Mina is already starting to feel lonely. She misses her wife, she's not used to not seeing her this long. Mornings and nights are so different without Mina waking up and sleeping next to Chaeyoung.

But Chaeyoung always do her best to make it up for Mina even though she knows her wife is tired everyday. She won't fail to call or text her. Asking if she's okay, telling her daily "I love you's" and Mina just felt a little happy just knowing that she's not the only one who's missing Chaeyoung.. her wife misses her too.