18

Chaeyoung arrived at the hospital before it got dark. She also already bought food for dinner and congee, as per Somi's request. She went to the hospital's front desk and asked for the room number and quickly went there.

When she opened the room, Somi was peacefully laying on her bed watching some movies on the television. She quickly paused whatever she's watching when she saw Chaeyoung.

"Chaeng Chaeng~ You really came!" Somi uttered excitedly and attempted to lift her body up only to fail and groaned from pain.

Chaeyoung quickly went to her to help her sit on her bed. "Can you please not be stubborn? Stop moving carelessly!"

"You just got here but you're already nagging at me" she pouted at her but quickly pulled Chaeyoung on a tight hug. "But still, I'm so happy you're here to take care of me!"

"Don't act as if I have a choice. Get off me!" Chaeyoung playfully removed Somi's hands on her and gave her the plastic bag containing her food. "Eat this first while it's still warm"

Somi struggled on opening the container of congee and Chaeyoung saw how upset she was because of it. So she did it by herself that caused Somi to look up at her and smiled widely. "Awe~ thank you so much, Chaeyoung-ah"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at her and sat at the sofa. She also starts eating her food because she's already starving. "Are you sure you're really sick? Or you just want to make an excuse out of work? You seemed to be pretty relaxing here" she teased because Somi was like living her best life, happily eating and watching a movie.

"What do you think of me? Insane?! Who would make a vacation in a hospital?" Somi threw a crumpled tissue paper at Chaeyoung and pointed at her injured arm and leg. "Can't you see my casts? I can't even open a single congee!"

"Alright, relax! I was just teasing you" Chaeyoung laughed and ate a big bite. "So tell me, what really happened to you?"

"Can you please first help me with this?" Somi showed her an orange. Chaeyoung walked up to her and sat on her bed, peeling the orange. "I was playing with my dog, you know, Coco? And she kept on running so I tried to catch her but she suddenly ran down the stairs, I slipped and then boom! Here I am"

Chaeyoung shook her head while hearing Somi's story. "You're such a dumbass sometimes. Lucky for you that's just what you get and not some serious head injury or whatever. Anyway, I can't sleep here. Is Yeri coming?"

"Why? I mean.." Somi quickly shot up her head in panicked and quickly tried to calm down. "I don't know if she'll come but she said she'll try.. but if you really can't stay, it's okay I'll be fine alone"

Chaeyoung stared at her, feeling a little guilty but she also thinks about Mina. She knows her wife so well, that even though she said that this is okay, she knows that deep inside her she doesn't want to let Chaeyoung go.

"Okay, let's just do this. I'll wait for Yeri before I go home. Are you okay with that?"

Somi beamed a smile and nodded. "Alright! I know you can't just leave me here alone" she giggled. "I hope I just recover fast since we have a schedule this week right? And I want to come with you, I mean with you and Yeri-"

Somi's words were cut off by the sudden rang of Chaeyoung's phone which is just laying on the bed. They both saw who's the caller and Chaeyoung quickly stood up to answer it while Somi made a face.

"Hi baby.." Chaeyoung said as she walked out of Somi's room.

Somi stared at her until she closed the door and angrily volumed up the movie she's watching. "That girl wouldn't just leave us alone!" she grumbled.