5

"Son Chaeng!" Chaeyoung heard Somi shouted as soon as she entered their studio. She raised the coffees that she brought for Somi and Yeri and it made the girls cheered loudly.

"Woohoo!" then Somi ran towards Chaeyoung and gave her a big hug, the one that really squeezed her. Somi grabbed the coffees and kissed Chaeyoung's cheek playfully. "Thanks Chaeng chaeng! You're the best!"

"You are so gross Jeon Somi!" Chaeyoung teased back as she wiped Somi's kiss. She sat on her desk and waited for her computer to open.

"Thanks boss C!" Yeri uttered and jokingly sent her a flying kiss and Chaeyoung caught it and pretend to throw it at the trash bin. They all laughed with their silliness before going back to their own businesses.

Chaeyoung was just browsing and checking all the shots that she captured on yesterday's event when she suddenly glanced and the calendar and almost panicked when she remembered something. Oh shoot!

"Hey.." Chaeyoung said breaking the silence and it gained the attention of her two friends. "Do we have a schedule tomorrow?"

"Wait let me check" Somi answeredband browsed something on her computer. "Oh, there's none so we will just editing and all. Why?"

"I knew it!" Yeri suddenly exclaimed and nodded at Chaeyoung, smiling like she really knows what's on Chaeyoung's mind. "You can go MIA tomorrow Chaeng and do what you need to do. We won't mind, we can manage hear right Somsom?"

Somi was just looking at them back and forth, confusion evident in her eyes. "Wait.. I don't get it what's happening? Where are you going?"

"It sucks to be single huh Somi?" Yeri and Chaeyoung laughed and they earned a death glare from Somi. "Why don't you look at the calendar, hmm?"

Somi fished her phone on her pocket and creased her brows. "OH.. oh! Valentines day huh?"

"That's right Ms. Single! I thought it won't show up on your calendar"

Somi throws a crumpled paper onto laughing Yeri, she's really trying to get on Somi's nerve right now. "Shut up, Yeri!"

"Alright stop fighting you two. It's decided then, I'll absent tomorrow. I still need to research where will I date Mina" Chaeyoung interrupted and started searching for nearest fine dine restaurants.

Somi walked beside Chaeyoung and peaked at her phone to see what she's doing. "So married people still celebrate Valentines? I thought they were over that phase"

Chaeyoung just laughed at Somi being naive about these things. "Of course! It doesn't mean that you're married, you won't do these kind of things to your partner. It keeps the fire burning, you know?"

"Chaeng, she wouldn't know" Yeri butted in again. "Why don't you date so you'll know? What's keeping you single somsom?"

"Nothing.." Somi rolled her eyes. "Besides, I'm still waiting for someone"

"Who?!" Yeri almost shouted and Chaeyoung also was waiting for Somi's answer. But the girl just laughed and ignored the both of them who's dying of curiosity.

As soon as Chaeyoung got out of work, she drove immediately to pick Mina up. Mina ends her work at exactly five in the afternoon and when she looked at her watch, it's already near five. Chaeyoung doesn't like to be late as she don't want to keep Mina waiting but her patience is really being tested today. It's already ten minutes past five and she's still stuck in the middle of the traffic. When the traffic lights signaled green, she quickly drove past the other cars.

Chaeyoung was late for almost twenty minutes and she bet Mina is already waiting for her. She could feel her phone vibrating nonstop when she's driving and she knows it was all from Mina. When she was already near their building, she slowly pulled up the car in front. And as she drove slowly, her eyes caught her wife already waiting outside but.. she's with another girl.