27

"Mina, are you even sleeping?" Eunha asked she turned Mina's chair around towards her. She held Mina's face as if inspecting it. "Look at those dark circles. And you think I didn't notice your swollen eyes for the past weeks? What's happening to you?"

Mina shook her head and removed Eunha's hands from her face. "Nothing... I just can't.. sleep"

"Yeah, it's obvious. But why?" Eunha held her hand. "Mina.. you know you can tell me if you have a problem, okay?"

Mina stared at her as if contemplating about something. She heaved a deep sigh, finally decided. "Can you come with me at the comfort room?"

Eunha was confused at first by her sudden question but once Mina stood upband started to walk away, she quickly followed her. It's still office hours so the comfort room was empty. That's what Mina wants so they could have a little privacy.

"Okay.. spill it out" Eunha said as she leaned on the sink.

Mina just stood her trying to find her words but her eyes betrayed her again, tears pour out first before she could speak. Eunha was so startled when she saw Mina crying, she quickly stood up and hugged Mina who's just standing not far away from her.

"Hey.. what's wrong?" Eunha rubbed her back, comforting her. "It's okay if you don't want to tell it now, Mina.. I'll understand, just please don't cry"

Eunha could feel Mina shaking her head. "Eunha, my wife.. she cheated on me"

"What?!" Eunha made Mina face her but the latter just lowered her head. "Tell me your joking! I mean.. why?"

"I wish it's all just a joke but it's not, Eunha.. she's even filing for a divorce"

Eunha's jaw dropped, she was dumbfounded. She doesn't even know what to say to Mina so she could at least feel better. She felt guilty for even asking about it. All she could do is just hug her again.

"Oh, Mina.. I'm so sorry"

Mina refused to eat at the cafeteria, she chose to stay at their office. Honestly, she just doesn't want to eat. It was long before that she had lost her appetite. She doesn't even remember when was the last time she had a proper meal. But Eunha was stubborn as always, when she get back she brought a meal for Mina.

"Here, eat this.. I bet anytime you'll collapse here" Eunha nagged at her. "Are you drinking any meds or just vitamins? Or anything that could help you sleep?"

Mina shook her head as she sloppily opened the food box. "I don't.. need it?"

"What are you saying? Have you even look at yourself?!" she put both of her hands on her waist, Mina likes to laugh because she's like her mom at this moment. "Later after work, go to the pharmacy and buy meds okay?! Or else I'll drag your ass there"

Well Mina had no choice but to follow Eunha's suggestion to her even if she doesn't want to. Eunha was so persistent that she's even following Mina to the car park.

"Promise me that you'll really buy, Mina!"

Mina sighed and chuckled. "Yeah. I will so shut up now. You've been bugging me all day!"

"Of course! Because you need to get better, as soon as possible"

How Mina wished that it's just easy as that. How she wished that few tablets could make the pain go away.

"And why is it?" Mina shot back her brow at her.

"So you can't ditch me again this Friday. It's my birthday and you need to come"

Mina wasn't even sure if she's ready to be around with so many people. But she can't reject Eunha like that so she just said that she'll try. Eunha is really a good friend to her and she had so much to her specially today. Eunha's the third person to know about what's going on with her and Chaeyoung.