6

A red rose is sitting on Mina's table the morning she went for work. She was confused and wasn't sure if it's really for her or someone just accidentally put it there for a moment. Mina roamed her eyes on their office to see if the owner is there but there's just five people inside, since it's still early and all of them are doing their own businesses. So she picked up the flower and noticed that there was a note sticked on it and out of her curiosity, she read it.

'Happy Valentine's Day, Mina.

- She'

And that was the moment that Mina knew that the flower was really for her. But.. who will give this to her? what "she"? A girl? She hadn't have a proper breakfast and ransacking her brain like this is just making her head ache.

"Ohh, still Valentine's here I see" Mina lifted her head up just to be greeted by Eunha's teasing smile. "Someone's got an admirer huh"

"What admirer? No.." Mina answered defensively. "maybe someone in the office just decided to give everyone a flower, you know"

Eunha laughed at her while she encircle her arms onto Mina's. "Ohh missy.. have you seen any flower on my table? hmm?" Well.. true enough..

Mina just shrugged about it she really has pile of works to do and she just can't waste her time to think about who gave her the flower. Just thank you I guess.

"Come on Mina.. I'm really starving" Eunha whined beside her and Mina could only just shake her head. She just can't let her lunch past like that.

"Alright, alright.. let's go"

The cafeteria was already packed with people when they arrived. Mina also spotted that there's a long line waiting to order.

"Eunha, why don't you find us a vacant table and I'll order our food?"

Eunha nodded in agreement. "Alright, let's split up. I'll have what you'll order"

Mina then fall in line while peaking at today's menu, deciding what they should have. It's almost a ten minutes of waiting before she could finally order. Mina waited for another five minutes for the food and starts to find Eunha in the middle of the crowd. Luckily, Eunha spotted her first and she stood up and waved her hands trying to get Mina's attention.

"Hey Mina, over here!" Eunha said when she's already nearing the table. Mina noticed that there's already a person sharing on their table. Then the girl turned around and smiled at her.

"I saw Sowon sitting alone here so I asked if we could share with her and she agreed. I hope you wouldn't mind Mina" Eunha explained.

Mina shook her head quickly. "Oh not at all. In fact, we should be the one saying that to Sowon. Is it okay if we'll share the table with you?"

"Yes, no problem. It's not fun to eat alone, right?" She chuckled.

They began eating and Mina was just quiet the whole time, but sometimes she'll interact if she's being asked. Mostly it's just Eunha who's doing the chit-chat, knowing how talkative she is.

"Mina is it okay if I go back first? I still need to run some errands at a different floor" Eunha said as she also finished eating first, she's already wiping her mouth and cleaning her plates.

"Oh, okay. I'm almost done eating though"

"You can just come with me, Miss Mina. If it's okay with you" Sowon interrupted and Mina looked at her and smiled sheepishly.

"It's settled then. I'll get going, see you at the office Mina" and Eunha started walking away.

Sowon and Mina didn't took that long to also leave the cafeteria, although they did stopped by at the restroom first. They were now at the elevator and Mina is almost at her designated floor.