11

It's been two days since that huge fight and Mina hasn't gone back to their house still. It wasn't because of her pride, or maybe it is, but it's mainly because Chaeyoung didn't even ask her to come back yet.

And that made Mina more upset because.. would it really hurt Chaeyoung to ask her to come home? She was at fault. Mina wishes that she finally realizes it. It was so frustrating.

But at least they're talking, when it's about Maddie. Even if they're fighting they're still parents, and they need to take care of their daughter. Well, it's always all thanks to Maddie after all. For that two days Mina was thankful that Chaeyoung allowed Maddie to stay with her at Taeyeon's house. After all, Chaeyoung still cares about Mina, she knows she just can't be apart from Maddie for long.

After dropping Maddie off at her school, Mina is also on her way to work when her phone vibrated. It was a message from Chaeyoung. She doesn't why, but her heart was beating so fast, she was nervous or perhaps.. excited?

'Good morning, Minari. Is Maddie already in school? Are you at work? Message me if you need anything. I love you.'

Mina couldn't help her lips but to form a smile. Maybe it's true that Chaeyoung isn't asking her to come back home, but she never let a day goes by that Mina wouldn't feel that she's loved by her. Now that she thinks about it, Chaeyoung has always been prioritizing everything that she wants. She has always been so supportive of her every decisions. Chaeyoung is so respectful like that. Mina could only heave a big sigh before replying to her wife.

Mina busied herself with work the whole morning even though she's really bothered by her own thoughts. She wants to make up with Chaeyoung, she miss her wife so much. Her eyes, her smiles, her laughs, hugs and kisses. Basically, everything.

But every time she remembers what happened, she'll always step back from running into her arms again because she's still hurting. It really just pained her how all these years, her love for Chaeyoung wasn't enough that it still made her doubt it. Mina had to shook her head to get away with those thoughts and focused on her work once again.

"Mina, let's eat! Sowon saved us a seat" Eunha said as shr fixed her things.

"Uh, I'll eat a little bit late today. Still have lots of paperworks to do, Mr. Kim needs this asap" Mina smiled apologetically. "Go first, Sowon might be waiting for too long now"

"You sure? You can just eat quickly and get back though" She asked again with her brows furr, as if confused because Mina never missed lunch like this. But Mina was firm with her decision and just nodded at her. "Alright then. Tell me if you want me to buy you food"

Mina doesn't really mean to be rude. It's true that she's already hungry and wants to eat, and partially, her excuses were true too. But Mina already decided that she'll make distance with Eunha for now. Even though it's hard for her because she already considered her as one of her friends, I think it will hepl to her and Chaeyoung's peace of mind. Even if Chaeyoung wouldn't know about this.

Almost everyone from the office had already go to grab some lunch but Mina just called the cafeteria if they could deliver her some food because she doesn't want to go down. Luckily, they agreed and it was such a relief for her. Mina was eating when her phone rang, she quickly took it and was quite disappointed when it's not Chaeyoung. It's Nayeon.

"Hello Nabong~" she greeted and Mina heard Nayeon chuckled.

"Hello to you too my friend Minari san~" and now, its Mina's turn to laugh.

"Why did you call? You want something from me right?"

"Ouch! That's so rude of you" Mina could imagine how dramatic Nayeon's face was while saying those words. "Is it bad to call a friend whom I truly miss?"