Epilogue

"Mina..."

"Minari... hey baby, wake up"

Mina felt warm hands slightly tapping her cheeks. A sweet voice calling her name. The voice she's been longing for that it made her heart hurt upon hearing. She fluttered her eyes open, only to be blinded a little by the sudden light. She was greeted by the same familiar orange sky.

"Hey Mina, why are you crying?"

Mina could hear the sound of the crashing waves along with that worried voice. Her hands felt the texture of the sand that she's laying to. She turned to her side to search and look to where the owner of the voice is.

It's like she swallowed her own tongue as words gets harder to be uttered. Mina's eyes well up, tears fell more once she locked eyes with the person in front of her.

"C-chaeyoung... you're here"

The only words she could say, the only words that could came out on her mouth. Chaeyoung looked at her in confusion and full of worries. Starting to get afraid on why Mina is crying so bad.

"Of course I'm here! Where would I go? Come here, love.. please stop crying" Mina sat up as Chaeyoung hugged her, slowly rocking their bodies and patting her back softly. "Whats wrong? Please tell me, I'm worried about you"

It feels surreal to be hugging Chaeyoung like this...

"Nothing.." Mina shook her head. "I just got a... nightmare"

Chaeyoung held Mina's shoulder so they could face each other. She ran her hand on Mina's face and Mina could only close her eyes on that subtle touch.

"I bet your nightmare is that scary. Would you like to tell me what is it?"

"It's... Chaeyoung.." Mina lowered her head as she sob. "You.. left me alone. You left me, Chaeyoung. I was so scared, I was so hurt. I was so afraid I'll never see you again"

"Oh, baby.. please stop crying. It's all just a nightmare, it was never real. Look.." she smiled at Mina while opening her arms. "I'm here, I am with you. Right?"

Mina nodded as she hugged Chaeyoung again. "Please don't leave me.. please don't leave me alone, Chaeng. I.. miss you so much"

"I will never leave you alone, Mina. As long as I'm in your heart, I'll always be with you. Whenever or wherever you are"

It was so ironic for Mina to be walking by the beach, enjoying the cool breeze while the same annoying painful sunset is on their background. When in her nightmare, this is also the exact scene when she lost... Chaeyoung.

But right now, it's different. Chaeyoung is here, alive and well while holding her hand as the cold water wet their feet. Mina's hair was being blown by the wind and they stopped walking when Chaeyoung stood in front of her to fix it.

Mina watched her as she did it, a smile finally crept on her lips. "I love you.."

Chaeyoung stared at her and pulled her in for a kiss. The moment their face part from each other, the space between them was illuminate by the light from the setting sun.

"I love you too, Mina" she held Mina's hand and caressed it. "I want you to meet someone. Are you ready?"

Mina, although confused, still nodded as an answer. She watched Chaeyoung as she looked behind Mina, as if looking at someone.

And when Mina turned around... she knew.

(Playing: Tears in Heaven)

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?