1

Loud rang from the alarm clock has woken Mina up. With a half-closed eyes, she reached for it at the bedside table and almost jumped out when she realized they overslept, again. Mina turned around only to see her wife still sleeping like a baby. All she could do is sigh and shake her up, as she sleeps like a log.

"Chaeng, wake up! We're gonna be late" Chaeyoung grumbled and tossed while covering herself up with the blanket.

"Son Chaeyoung!"

It was surely more effective than their alarm, Chaeyoung quickly sprung up out of the blanket. Scratching her head, she reached for Mina for a quick kiss and hug.

"Good morning, baby. Too early to be grumpy" Mina snickered. "I'm still so sleepy" Chaeyoung said while yawning.

"Who's fault? I told you we shouldn't be doing THAT when there's work the next day" Mina nagged while crossing her arms but Chaeyoung just chuckled, finding Mina so cute as always.

"What THAT baby? why can't you say it? It's making love, hon. Come on say it" Chaeyoung laughed teasingly. "Stop complaining because that wasn't what you said to me last night"

Chaeyoung received two pillows, thrown by Mina before she stormed out of their room, red like a tomato. She laughed hysterically because she still had that effect on Mina even though they're nearly married for seven years.

Mina entered their kitchen only to see Maddie, already at the table eating her cereals. Sometimes she don't know if she'd be glad or not for having a daughter like Maddie. For a thirteen year old girl to be this independent they were sure lucky with her. Never on those years since they made Maddie as their child that she and Chaeyoung experienced a slight headache from the little girl.

"Good morning, bub!" Mina greeted and kissed Maddie's forehead.

"Good morning, mommy" Maddie greeted back and with her beautiful smile.

"Sorry for waking up late. I'm gonna cook a proper breakfast" then she grabbed eggs and bacons from the fridge and start cooking.

"Mommy are you gonna start working today?"

"Yes baby, it's mommy's first day today"

"Then... can I go to grandmom at lunch?" Mina looked over at her daughter and she gave up immediately when she saw those beautiful puppy eyes.

"Alright, alright. I'm gonna call her later but tell your mom first okay?" Mina patted Maddie's head as she placed the cooked food on the table.

An already dressed for work Chaeyoung came and joined them at the table. She kissed Maddie first before sitting beside Mina who's already giving food to her plate.

"Babe, are you dropping me off today or should I just bring my car?" Mina asked while sipping her coffee. There was no response from her other half so she looked at her but Chaeyoung was just pouting.

"What?" Mina asked, forehead creased. Maddie was just observing them while silently giggling.

"Love, do you really have to go to work?" Chaeyoung asked seriously.

"Chaeng we already talked about this right? And you already agreed so don't tell me that we're gonna fight again because of this"

"I'm not looking for a fight I was just making sure if you really want to work" Chaeyoung said calmly because she could see that anytime soon, Mina would snap at her.

"I am so sure, baby. It's been what, almost five years? After two years of our marriage I already quit working and I am getting bored of being alone here when you and Maddie are outside" Mina said pathetically, trying to convince Chaeyoung one more time.