19

"Hey babe, what's our plan?" Mina asked her wife while they were eating breakfast together.

Chaeyoung looked up to her and furrowed her brows. "Plan for what baby? Do we have something to do that I forgot?"

"Chaeyoung, goodness, it's Maddie's birthday next week! Did you forget already?"

"Oh! Right! I'm sorry love, it just slipped off my mind" Chaeyoung widened her eyes and quickly grabbed Mina's hand above the table. "I'm just pre-occupied of work since you know I need to be out of town again next week, too. But I will never forget our baby's birthday"

Mina squinted her eyes at her and Chaeyoung playfully blowed a kiss which made the both of them chuckled. They both missed spending time like this together. Maddie was still asleep so they got the chance to have a little 'babe time' during breakfast.

It was Friday and they both don't have work and Maddie has no class since it's holiday  which Mina clearly forgot when Eunha asked her to go out last Monday.

Flashback...

"Wait.. I just.. don't get it Eunha"  Mina straighten her back and looked at Eunha in confusion. "What time do we go out? I mean, you know my wife always pick me up right?"

Eunha stared at her in awe before it laughed loudly. "Oh my God, Mina.. of course I know! but missy, she doesn't have to pick you up on Friday, you know?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Are you too busy these days? Mina, it's holiday on Friday! No work!"

Mina could still remember vividly the look of disbelief on Eunha's face that day. Even she herself can't believe that she already lost track of special holidays on calendar.

"Jihyo unnie insisted on helping us with Maddie's birthday party" Mina said excitedly which Chaeyoung nodded at. "And mom suggested to just make her house as the venue. Of course love I still didn't agree to any of it, I still want to know your opinion"

"Awe~ thank you, princess.. but you know that I always trust whatever decision you'll make. And I think I agree with your mom, it's gonna be much better since the lawn outside is pretty big"

Mina clasped her both hands in excitement, her eyes beaming with joy. "Okay babe, I'll tell them right away"

Jihyo already texted Mina about the needed equipments and stuffs that they'll gonna need for the decoration on Maddie's birthday. Since this is the only time that Mina and Chaeyoung would have a lot of free time, they decided to buy all of it today. But Maddie doesn't want to come with them because she wants to play with Sujin so they'll drop her off at her mom's house before going to the store.

Mina was sitting in front of her vanity mirror as she was just finished taking a bath and will do a little make up. When she opened one of the drawers, she saw a small red box sitting inside. A smile crept on her face even before opening it because she already knows what's inside of it.

"Hey babe.. look" she called out Chaeyoung who just finished putting on her clothes.

"What is it?" Mina showed the red box containing the necklace with a star-shaped pendant and Chaeyoung quickly smiled too and blushed a little. "Oh. You're making me shy baby"

"Why are you shy? Don't you know that I was the happiest when you gave me this?" Mina let out a soft laugh while caressing Chaeyoung's arms who's hugging her.

"No, baby.. I was the happiest one that day because my dream came true. And that was for you to be mine, forever.."

Mina turned around to face her wife and Chaeyoung softly cupped her cheek. She pulled Mina for a kiss, a passionate one that always brings butterflies on her belly. Mina always melts on Chaeyoung's kisses, and her wife feels the same. They broke the kiss and pressed on each other's forehead while smiling, being overwhelmed with too much happiness.