15

"Minaaa~~ Come on! Is it really true?" Eunha has been bugging Mina since morning and the latter was just completely ignoring her.

Mina expected this since that encounter of Eunha with Chaeyoung but still, she doesn't know how to explain things to her. But, what does she have to explain in the first place? It's really true that she and Chaeyoung are married, then what about it?

Love is love. You can never explain it or rather, there's no need to explain it. Maybe people are expecting her to have a "husband" but that doesn't mean she can't have a wife. Actually, Mina has grown tired of judgemental eyes specially when she and Chaeyoung experienced it first from her mom.

Which truy hurts because she expected that the last person to judge her is her family. But what's done is done. Even if her mom still hasn't fully accepted Chaeyoung, Mina could not ask for more if her mom treated Chaeyoung as part of the family.

"Stop bugging me, Eunha. I have lots to do"

"Fine!" Eunha pouted. "But I won't let you off at lunch time and you can't escape me!"

Mina just sighed and shook her head. There's just no escaping from Eunha. Mina thought that it's just better to tell her everything that she wants to know and just get over it.

"So... spill the tea" Eunha said as soon as Mina sat and placed her food on the table.

"Can you please let me eat first?" Mina answered as she pointed at her food and Eunha just snickered at her.

"Wait, wait.. what's happening? What tea?" Sowon asked curiously and Mina just looked at Eunha and shrugged. "Alright.. I won't ask anymore"

Mina didn't even finished her meal, she doesn't even know if she lost her appetite or just plain bothered by Eunha who's checking her from time to time plus the weird look Sowon has been giving the both of them.

"Okay just to shut you up, I'll tell it already" Mina put down her spoon and fork which caused Eunha and Sowon to be startled. She faced Eunha and almost glared at her. "What do you want to know?"

Eunha drank her water first and clasped her hands on the table. "Is it true that you're married?"

Sowon almost choked on her soda upon hearing Eunha's question. She kept on coughing and Mina quickly offered her water and a tissue to wipe her mouth.

"You're so gross!" Eunha whined while wiping the table for the mess Sowon made.

"I'm sorry!"

"Are you okay?" Mina asked while getting the glass of water from her. Sowon just nodded and formed an 'okay' sign with her hand.

Once she recovered, Sowon then glared at Eunha. "Can you stop asking questions like that?!"

"Woah! Calm your tits, don't worry I won't ask you! I am just asking the right question. Tell her Mina!"

Mina heaved a deep sigh and nodded. "Yes Sowon, she's right. And Eunha, to answer your question, yeah I am married. Happily married"

Both of their jaw dropped. Eunha still can't believe that she just met Mina's wife. "Wow, Mina! I thought the both of you was just pranking me!"

"Wait.. what? So you're really already married?" then Sowon turned to Eunha. "And you already met her husband?! Where? Why?"

Eunha laughed so hard that Mina had to shush her because they're already gaining unwanted attention. And that's the last thing Mina wants right now. These two are enough to be her headache today.

"Alright, alright.. I'm sorry" Eunha finally stopped laughing out loud but still, chuckling while wiping tears from her eyes. "It's just that I don't know what's funnier, Sowon's face or her words"