Chapter 41

2 weeks went by and i had no contact with Nathan. He hasn't talked to me at all so I'm guessing he really does want me to work out what i feel for him. Im still not entirely sure. I mean i got really jealous of the other girl and i miss him like crazy right now so i must feel something right.

Last week i went of to meet Ari. She said she wanted to ask me something. We met at a studio. When i got their Ariana was already waiting for me. This is what happened.

•flashback•
We talked for a while and then she brought Nathan up.
"So last night, i was talking to Nath, he kinda filled me in but i only heard his part of the story, but i know for sure he is so upset about everything thats happened" she said. I told Ari everything. From the day i asked if he was lying to the night at the club where he basically told me not to talk to him until id made my decision.

"also the fans are worried too. They keep tweeting me asking why Nath's been down in interviews and why they haven't seen us together lately" i told her.

" i can totally understand where both of yous are coming from. I get why you asked if he was lying and i suppose i kinda get why he got so angry at the club. He really does love you, you know" she told me. "everyone I've talked to said that" i laughed.

"ok well anyway, on to the reason i asked you here today, I've spoke to your band mates and your management, also Nath too and they've said it is a great idea and would me amazing" she looked at me smiling i nodded for her to carry on.

"i wondered if maybe you would like to feature on my next single along with Nicki Minaj. The song is called Bang Bang and i kinda hoped you would record it today" she looked at me and smiled.

"omg i would love to, are you actually being serious" i asked.
"of course, you are one of my best friends and it would also be great promo for your band" she gushed.

"well lets get learning some lyrics then" i smiled as she pulled me into a hug.
••

We recored the song and it came out a few days later. The most amazing thing is it shot straight to number 1 in the UK and America and a lot of other places and today we are doing our first live performance all together.

The Summer Time Ball

As a bonus Only The Young get to play there too. Also The Wanted so I'm a little worried about that. I only talked to Siva since the whole thing happened at the club. Ive moved back in with my band and we are extremely close now.

Siva texts me everyday asking how i am and i always ask him how Nath is. Thats the only way for me to know how he is.

This mornings reply from Seev when i asked him how Nath was, was:

'he's ok, a bit worried/nervous about seeing you today and he's still a little down but hopefully the concert will give him a little energy'

That makes me sad. That me not loving him is making him feel so bad
but the thing is. Im not sure if i don't love him. Im not sure if i do either. Feelings are so annoying sometimes. My heads telling me i don't and my hearts telling me i do, people say always follow your heart but I'm scared it might be the wrong thing.

Being backstage at the summertime ball is the weirdest thing ever. There is so many amazing acts performing here today. Since 'Bang Bang' came out my band have gained so many fans.

We have over 500k on twitter and a lot of views on our youtube video of our first cover and our x factor auditions.

We had our own dressing room which was quite weird and we were next to Miley Cyrus. The plan was that OTY would perform first and then i would stay on stage and start of 'Bang Bang' the Ari and Nicki would join me.

The Wanted were opening the show in about 5 minutes so i went and stood at the stage entrance to watch them.

The countdown began and the 5 boys entered the stage on 1. They were great. They had like a 8 song setlist more than most people performing tonight.

They started of with All Time Low the went into Chasing The Sun. We then heard Nathan's amazing voice in I Found You and then Show Me Love played. They also sang Lose My Mind.
The jay began to talk.

"So were going to slow it down a little and sit on stools and be all boybandy" he laughed. "this next song we only recorded last week as it was only written last week. It was written by our youngest member Nathan about wanting someone to love you like you love them" My eyes went wide and Jay looked over at me and chuckled. Nath had even wrote a song about me.

"This is called 'Die In Your Arms' hope you like it" he took a seat on his stool as the track started to play.

[Intro]
Mhmm, uh-huh, yeah, yeah, alright,

Say you love me
As much as I love you, yeah
Would you hurt me, baby?
Could you do that to me, yeah?
Would you lie to me, baby?
'Cause the truth hurts so much more
Would you do the things that drive me crazy?
Leave my heart still at the door?

Oh, I can't help it, I'm just selfish
There's no way that I could share you
That would break my heart to pieces
Honestly the truth is...

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
'Cause every time you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oooh, it feels so right
So baby, baby, please don't stop, girl

(Mhmm, uh-huh, yeah, yeah, alright) [2x]

Ooh, baby, I know loving you ain't easy
But sure is worth a try

Ooh, if there is a reason to call me a fool
'Cause I love too hard
Are there any rules, baby?
If this a lesson
Baby, teach me to behave
Just tell me what I gotta do
Just to stay right next to you, you, you

Oh, I can't help it, I'm just selfish
There's no way that I could share you
That would break my heart to pieces
Honestly the truth is...

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
'Cause every time you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oooh, it feels so right
So, baby, baby, please don't stop, girl

Basically I'm saying here
I can't live without my baby
Loving you is so damn easy for me, yeah
Ain't no need for contemplating
Promise you won't keep me waiting
Tell me, baby, I'm all that you need

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
'Cause every time you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oooh, it feels so right
So, baby, baby, please don't stop, girl

If I could die in your arms
I'm a make you believe, girl
That I wouldn't mind, no
Eh, eh, eh, oh
Don't stop baby, no (alright)
It's what you do to me, yeah
Whoa, whoa, no, no, no, whoa, ooo-wooah
Baby, please don't go, girl
No, no, no, no

Nathan kept looking over at me through most of the song.

It was such a beautiful song, which made me feel worse about how I've acted. But it made me realise. I do love Nathan. I love him more than anything and I'm going to have to do something big to prove it.

_______________________

song is by Justin Bieber and its on the top/side if you haven't heard it but the justin version wouldnt play on wattpad so i added the Ariana Grande cover, most of its the same except she changes the word 'girl' to 'boy' and the part when she talks isnt in the original.

7-8 votes
2-3 comments

stay beautiful

anna x