Chapter 42

i havent told anyone at all what i was planning for Nathan. I just made sure he was free tomorrow night which he was. Tomorrow was going to be one of the most important days of my life so i decided i needed to look good.

Me, Parisa, Tom's girlfriend Kelsey and Siva's girlfriend Nareesha were all
going for a girly day. We were going to a spa and just be pampered all day.

We met up early and were having an amazing time together. Ive got really close to these girls and i enjoy there company so much.

Kelsey is so much fun, she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, shes loud and is full of energy, she is basically the female version of Tom. Nareesha is also very fun but is a little maturer and is perfect for Siva.

"So how come you wanted to come here anyway" Parisa asked me.
"no reason i just wanted to spend some
time with you lot" i said looking around the room.
"for some reason i don't believe thats the whole reason" reesha laughed.
"cant i just spend time with my best friends" i moaned.

"spending time would have been shopping or something, you're defo hiding something" Kels laughed.

"I'm not hiding anything can we just drop it" i said sternly.

"ok" they all mumbled through slight laughs.
"well then theres no point in us doing all this for nothing, how about we go out tomorrow night" Kels asked us all.

"yea" and "sounds great" came from Parisa and Reesha. They all looked at me.

"i cant, I'm busy" i said quickly.
"doing what?" reesh asked curiously.
"Err, looking after my dads dog" i quickly said.
"You're dad doesn't have a dog" Parisa laughed.
"just admit, you have a date" Kelsey said in a sing song voice.
"urhhh" i breathed.

"aww, you have a date" as kels and Parisa threw questions at me i looked over at reesha to see her looking really sad.

"whats up?" i asked her ignoring the questions i was being asked.

"its just Nath, he's my friend and he really loves you and i know that he's going to be hurt when he finds out".

"how do you think he will act" p asked.
"well I'm hoping he's happy"
"what do you mean, he really loved you though" she said.
"exactly, if he loves me then he should be happy" i told them.

"wait!" kels exclaimed as we all looked at her.
"is your date with Nathan" she said shocked.
"well its not really a date" i said.
"it really is a date" they all said together.

"its not a date when the other person doesn't know about it" i told them truthfully.

"im confused" reesh said.

"ok, well i wasnt going to tell anyone incase anything got back to him but i trust you lot. so you know how he told me to get back to him when i was sure of my feeling" i said they nodded.

"well i think I'm pretty sure of them now"

"so what exactly are they" Parisa asked grinning.

"i love him" i said quickly.
"what was that?" kels asked.

"I. Love.Nathan.Sykes" i said taking pauses in between each word. They all grinned at me.

"ok you don't have to tell us anything else but I'm sure he will be really happy tomorrow" Kels smiled.

After that they kinda left the Nathan topic alone, he was mentioned a little but not a lot.

______________________

literally the smallest and most boring chapter ever but the next one will be the most important and most interesting but not putting it up until this and chapter 40 get to 7 votes.
Kelsey Hardwick and Nareesha McCaffery on the top/side.

7-8 votes
2-3 comments

stay beautiful

anna x