Chapter 18

Today's the day Dionne goes to America and they day I finally let Betsy know my true feeling for her. I can't put back telling her any longer. I know that I'm still with Dionne but hopefully bb can help me break up with her without any of us getting hurt. physically.

I'm at Dionne's house now. She said she wants me too see her of. I can't wait to get rid of the witch. I wouldn't even care if she didn't come back.

"So nath, what are you going to be doing other than missing me of course this next week?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and turned around. she already knew i had the week of so i couldn't say i had work.
"erm, just go to the studio and hang around with some friends" I said.
"Who's your friends" she asked. "you know the union j boys and ollie and maybe Mikey" I said not mentioning any girls.

"Isnt Mikey in Betsy's band" she asked. I nodded. She walked up to me grabbing my arm once again cause red marks to form. "well, I don't want to see any pictures of you and that bitch, you love me and if I do see any you will suffer the consequences" she said digging deeper. she turned away and began to walk but I couldn't help it.

"Bb is not a bitch, she's my best friend" I shouted. she turned around with anger in her eyes. She walked right up to me an punched me in the face. this may make me look weak but I could never hit a girl back so I just sat down and said sorry.

2 hours later as she was gone. finally a week without her. I was on my way to Betsy's when i suddenly started to get really nervous. I mean come on, your going to tell the love of your life your true feeling, im aloud to be nervous.

i got to her door and knocked twice. Parisa answered it and welcomed me in. "is bb here" i asked. "yea shes upstairs, are you ok, you seem nervous about something?" she asked. "ermm, yea im fine, is it ok if i go up" i asked. of course, i think shes in the boys room though so you'll have to go in there" she told me. i nodded and made my way upstairs. i stood out side the boys room just thinking about what to say over and over again until i finally plucked up the courage knock.

"Come in" called charlie. i opened the door and walked in. "alright nath, you come to watch me beat mikeys ass on fifa" charlie joked.

"actually i came to talk to bb if thats ok" i asked looking at her. she looked at me worriedly and and stood up to walk out the door, me following her. she led me into her room and shut the door behind us.

"so what did you wanna talk about" she asked me sitting down on her bed crosslegged. "its about what happened last week at the meal and i also have a few things to say" i told her copying her actions of sitting opposite her.

"i heard what you said to Jess, about loving me more than a friend. i was actually really shocked hearing that and-" she cut me of.

"its ok Nath, i get it if you don't want to be friends because its too awkward and i get you love your girlfriend and you don't feel the same way and you only see me as a friend. i mean i wouldn't expect you to feel the same way, i cant compare to Dionne at all, I'm just the non important betsy-blue english from Gloucester" she said looking down her hands not looking at me once.

i watched her as she fiddled with the thrills on her socks.

"the question is how could she compare to you, you're beautiful and you have a beautiful personality, you are so much better than her and you are important, you are the most important person in my life, you are my best friend and i couldnt ask for any one better" i explained.

"you're just saying that cause you feel sorry for me" she said finally looking up so i could see the tears forming in her eyes.

"no, you don't get it do you, i feel exactly the same way, i have done since i was 12, why do you think i never dated anyone, i was always hoping you would feel the same. when i left and i asked your mom if you could live with me i told her, i told her i was in love with you, you have no idea how much i wanted to tell you, i just didnt have the. courage to" i confessed getting quieter towards the end.

She just started at me and i started back. "do you really mean it?" she whispered. i nodded leaning towards her. "do you promise me you are telling me the truth and you're not just sayi-" i couldn't wait any longer. i quietened her by pressing my lips against hers.

She kissed me back instantly.

BB's POV

he pressed his lips against mine and it just felt so right. i couldn't help but kiss him back. his lips were so soft and felt perfect on mine. he deepened the kiss and lifted me up so i was sitting on his lap. i found the top of his leather jacket and pushed it of his shoulders taking it of him. as i pushed it down his arms he winced in pain and stopped the kiss.

i looked at him "whats wrong with your arm" i asked. "nothing" he said really quickly.

"Nathan take your jacket of" he shook his head. "take it of" i demanded. he did as i said and i wasn't prepared for what i saw.

________________________

5-6 votes for the next chapter

i hope you like this chapter. are you happy nath finally told bb the truth, comment your thoughts below

stay beautiful

Anna