Chapter 8

I woke up still in Nathans arms. It made me happy being in his arms. Yea i loved him but he didnt need to know that did he? I turned over and studied his face. He hadnt shaved for a few days, his eye lashes were so long, his button nose sat perfectly on his beautiful face and his lips were in kind on a pout. i just wanted to lean over and kiss him.

"take a picture it might last longer" i heard someone say from the door. i turned to see Tom standing there. "you like him dont you" tom said. "yea hes my besrfriend" i laughed.

"No i mean like him more than a friend" he anwsered. "what of course not" i told him. "Ive seen the way you look at him its the same way Nareesha looks at seev and they are completley in love" he carried on. "Tom are you trying to say im in love with him" i said getting quite annoyed he wouldnt leave it. "i know you are" he said softly and left the room.

I lay back down and i felt Nathan stir next to me. "morning" he croaked in his sexy morning voice. "Morning" i anwsered. "what time is it" he asked. "half 10" i told him lookimg at my phone. i got up the camera app and said " hold this in front of me, i need to put my hair up" he nodded and held it. i shoved my hair up into a neat pony tail, "done" i said looking at the camera. When he gave me the phone back i held it out in front of us both he put his head on my sholder and i took the picture.

"anyway we should be getting ready" he said pushing the covers of him. "i cant" i laughed. "why" "because i dont live here and my clothes are at home" i told him.

"ohhh yea" he chuckled embarrased.

"you can be so dumb sometimes sykes" i laughed. he looked at me and pretended to act affended.

"Dont give me that look" i laughed. "This is my normal look" He said matter of factly. "shut up and stop pouting" We both got up and i went downstairs while he got ready, all the boys were in the kitchen and all went quiet when i walked in.

"what you talking about" i asked "nothing" they all murmured and went of in different directions of the house.

*Toms POV*

After my little convo i went into the kitchen and all the boys were talking about Nath and Betsy. "what do you think about them tom" max asked me.

"well we all know naths in love with her and to be quite honest i think shes in love with him" i told them. m

"and why would you think that" jay asked.

"well i just walked past naths room and betsy was awake lying just staring at him while he was sleeping and the way she looks at him gives a lot away"

"i agree with tom, i mean me and NuNu are completely in love and after just one day they act like me and NuNu do, i mean you don't just act like that if you're friends do you?"

"well they have been friends for years and they're obviously too blind to see how the other one feels, maybe its time to get involved" max said.

"well maybe we could call Betsy's band and see what they think" i said. they all nodded.

"but don't forget, they're going to be really busy, with auditioning for the XFactor and everything" seev said and we all nodded just as betsy walked in

"what you talking about?" she asked.

"nothing" we all said and walked of in different directions.

_________________________

i am so sorry it took so long to update. i went from and update everyday to none for like 2 weeks, i have been super busy tho.

oh and im so proud of oty for getting through to the lives on xfactor, im ssoooo happyy, make sure you show oty some support ,

stay beautiful

anna x