Chapter 12

Today we have our next audition. I'm more nervous about this one because we are in front of a massive audience, also Nathan won't be there. My dad will though. It will be the first time he's seen my band perform.

We were sitting backstage waiting for our audition already. We are singing our version mashup of My Generation and We Can't Stop. I'm super excited about doing this because it's probably one of my favourites.

Since mine and Nathan's almost kiss we haven't spoke about it at all. That's how great our friendship is and I don't want to ruin that by telling him how I feel. We have acted like nothing's happened and last week he actually let me and the others go into their studio and record a few songs we'd written ourselves.

I really love all the songs we've written so far, we was starting to make an album but then we decided to go onto XFactor so if we get into the lives maybe we will have to put that on hold.

My dad has been really supportive this last week. He's helped me practice my vocal because he used to be a music teacher. He taught me and Nathan piano when we were little. Mum called him the other day and shouted at him like usual. I hate her so much, she's such a fake person and is only nice when she wants something. What she made Nathan do was horrible and wrong and I will never forgive her for that.

I was brought out my daydream by someone tapping my shoulder. I turned to see my dad. "it's time now baby girl, it's time to shine" I smiled at him and nodded. We all stood up and once again walked up to where Dermot was standing. "No celeb today then" he laughed. "nope just normal people" I laughed. "well good luck guys" we thanked him walked up the stairs and took our mic's.

We stood there and introduced ourselves to the audience and started our audition. All the way through our performance i wasn't really paying attention to anything other than when I was singing and what I was singing. I got lost in the music and loved every second of it. It seemed to be over really quickly and I just wanted to do it all over again.

Once we finished we stood and waited for our feedback which again was all positive. They talked about us individually and as a band. After feedback like that there was no way we were going to get a no so I wasn't nervous at all.

WE GOT 4 YESSES AGAIN

I was so happy and inside i just wanted to call Nathan and tell him the amazing news. We said thank you and actually did run of stage. I was first of so I ran and leaped from the top of the steps to the bottom. i felt like I was flying.

*2 hours later*

I was back at my dad's house when he muted the TV and looked at me. " I'm so proud of you bets and I know that you're really busy now and you don't have much spare time so I decided to get you a little surprise" he smirked at me.
"I know you don't have time to go back home as visit Gloucester so I decided to bring 2 of the most important things from Gloucester here for you" He continued. "I need you to go open the front door" I nodded and causally stood up. I walked to the door and what I saw couldn't of made me happier. Karen and Jess were here. My mom and my sister. I couldn't be happier right now.

------------------------------------------

3-4 votes for the next chapter.
The audition that happened in this chapter wasn't shown on TV so I've attached a video of them singing what they did for their audition. I've also added my fave ever picture if Nathan and Betsy x

Stay beautiful

Anna x