Chapter 32

Nathan's POV

I was so so happy when bb had a memory but it hurt me seeing her in so much pain. She slept the whole way to Gloucester. I was really worried about taking her back to her moms because I don't really know how her mom will react but it's something I need to do, even if it brings back bad memories.

That's one thing the doctor told me. Even if the memories are bad, I still need to bring them back or she will have a part of her life missing and sometimes that could confuse her.

The thing that hurts the most is the fact she doesn't remember loving me. I try not to show it but I can't help but want to just kiss her and have her say she loves me back. I want to be able to tell the world she's my girlfriend but I guess I'm just going to have to make her fall in love with me all over again.

When we got to my house bb was still asleep so I leant over and shook her gently.
"We're here b" I smiled. "I remember coming here to this house a lot when I was younger" she smiled looking out at the house.

"You were always here, you even lived here for 2 years, before you moved to London, while I was in the band, you lived here" I told her. She just nodded and sighed.

"Come on then, let's go in" I smiled getting out the car.

She got out her side and I tossed her the key.
"I'll get the bags you go in" I told her. She smiled at me and walked towards the door.

I admire her so much. She's being so strong through all of this. If it was me if probably break down every five minutes. things like this make me love her even more. they also make me appreciate her a lot more. Those months when she was in the coma was the worst time in my life and I don't think I could have gone on any longer with her still in it.

I do love her and i am determined to get her back, it took me so long to admit my feelings for her and now it's almost like she's been taken away from me and even though you can't see it there's this big, massive wall in between us where I cant get to her.

I grabbed the bags from the car and shoot the boot of the car. I walked through the open door and kicked it shut with my foot. I was half way up the stairs when I heard "NATHAN, QUICK" my mum sounded panic'd.

I dropped the bags and ran into the living room where bb had her hands on her head buried into the sofa letting out slight screams.

"Shit" I said a dropped to my knees next to the sofa rubbing her back. I knew there was no way of stopping this. I had to wait till the memory had finished.

"What's wrong with her" mum asked. "She's remembering something, she had one earlier where she remembered the first day she moved in with the band" I told her quickly.

I looked back at bb and her screams had stopped and she was lifting her head up from the sofa. A tear ran down we face and I cupped her cheek.

"That one hurt more than the first one, the pain was horrible" she cried.

"What happened, what did you remember" I asked.

"Me and who I'm guessing was you were sitting here writing a song. I think it was the one you were singing to me in the hospital" she told me. I nodded.
"Yea that was me" I said.

"Come on, let's take you to bed" she nodded and was about to stand up when I scooped her up in my arms and carried her up the stairs.

"Do you wanna stay with me in my room, or with Jess" I asked.

"Can I stay with you please" she asked yawning.
"Of course you can" I said and kissed her forehead.

I took her into my room and lay her down on one side of the bed as she drifted of straight away. I changed into some jogging bottoms and took of my top before I lay next to her and wrapped her small body in the arms.

I kissed her cheek and drifted of next to her.

______________________

I don't know why but I find this chapter really cute. Picture on the side of how Nathan was holding her.

Comment and tell me what you think.

Vote goals - 7-8
Comment goals - 3-4

Stay beautiful

Anna x