Chapter 36

-changing the way it's written at the start-

-3rd person-

As they got back to the house both Betsy and Nathan were extremely nervous. Nathan had no idea what the talk was being about so that was why he was nervous. Betsy on the other hand was nervous about the way the talk was going to go.

Was Nathan going to be sad, angry, ok. who knows. The bad thing is Nathan doesn't know how to show his emotions and betsy is well aware of this.

They walked up to Nathan's old bedroom. The bedroom betsy had spent most of her teenage years in.

They both sat on the end of the bed just like they did when Nathan first told betsy why he didn't contact her. He stared at her as he waited patiently for her to start talking.

She breathed in and out as the words began to flow from her mouth.

Betsy's POV

"So, while I was passed out I got my memory back" his face lit up and the thought of me making him sad when I say this next sentence was killing me.

"But you see the thing is, i remember everything up until you left. beyond that everything is just a blur. I need to ask you a serious question though" I told him. his smiled dropped and he nodded. "go ahead" he told me looking down.

"When you said that I told you I've loved you since we were about 12ish was you telling my the truth" he looked shocked at what I said.

"Of course I was telling the truth why would I lie about something like that" he argued.

"Calm down, it's just I still can't remember ever loving you so I didn't know or think it was true" I said.

Nathan's POV

"Calm down, you're telling me to calm down, you just basically said I was lying to you. What else do you think I'm lying about, that we were together, that we were even friends" I screamed.

"I never said that did I but I don't know, I was just confused because I couldn't remember, god sake nath, your making a big thing out of nothing" she screamed back at me.

"A big thing out of nothing, it's bad enough being in love with someone who doesn't remember you, and now that same girl is calling me a liar, basically saying I made our whole relationship up" I shouted.

"Well how do I know you didn't" she shouted once again. that shocked me so much. That hurt the most. I don't think she will ever know how much I love her and how much she means to me.

"I can't believe you just said that. you've seen how much you being like this has hurt me, you've seen how much I've cared for you, I hardy left your hospital bed for 4 months and you think this is all fake, it's so nice to know you appreciate me so fucking much " I shouted. I grabbed my jacket from the chair and stormed downstairs.

"Nath where you going" mum asked quietly.

"Out, I can't be around her right now" I said looking at the top of the stairs where bb was standing, with tears in her eyes, with that I walked out the door slamming it behind me. I could only think of one person in the world right now who would support me and talk to me about this.

I decided I needed to see my other best friend. Well the only one I have at the minute. Cel.

Karens POV(Nathan's mom)

"Sweetie don't cry, come tell me exactly what happened" I cooed holding the girl who's been like a daughter to me in my arms.

We sat on the sofa as she curled up next to me.

"Well while I was in the hospital I got most of my memory back. I got everything up until Nath left for the band. any way Nath told me that I told him I was in love with him since we were 12 but I couldn't remember being in love with him. And he said that when we did get together we never told anyone so I really didn't know if he was telling the truth. so I asked him if he was and he blew up on me. he started shouting at me and then left" she filled me in.

"Oh babe, I can see where you're coming from, not knowing the truth but you have to trust Nathan, he loves you so much and everyone can see it. I honestly can see where you're coming from and Nath over reacted a little but you need to imagine how he felt when the love of his life thought he was just one big lie, but we all know he's an idiot and in about 1 hour he will come back with flowers saying he's sorry" I winked at her making her chuckle.

"Thankyou so much Karen, you are and always will be more of a mum than the witch ever was, I love you" she said leaning into me.

"I love you too my little bunny"

"I remember when you used to call me that all the time"

"I do too"

________________________

So betsy and nath have fell out but a but of a cute moment between Karen and BB

Comment what you think will happen next, is Karen right?

7-8 votes
2-3 comments

Stay Beautiful

Anna x