Chapter 16

I decided to leave talking to BB until Wednesday because 1 Dionne is flying to America for a week and 2 Dollie comes today. Today is Monday and Dollie is on her way here with BB. She got here this morning and BB said she would bring her round to mine as a surprise for her. Shes a fan of the wanted so the boys are here too.

Just as the clock went 12 the door knocked and I shouted "it's open" in walked Dollie with bb behind her covering her eyes. "betsy where are we" she whined. "are you ready to see" bb asked. she nodded. Betsy took her hand away and Dollie stared at me before screaming ,NATHY and running towards me. I picked her up and spun her around.

"I missed you my little gem" I said kissing her forehead. "i missed you too nathy" she smiled cuddling her head into the crook of my neck.
"Oi, your a fan of my band aren't you?" I asked. "yea why"
"Because you haven't even noticed to other 4 members that are sitting around" I laughed. she looked up from my shoulder and looked around.

"JAYYYYYYYY" she screamed leaping from my arms onto Jay. everyone started laughing. "hello little lady" he said. looks like Dollie had a clear favourite.

BB's POV

It was nice watching Dollie so happy. she adored Nathan and obviously she loved jay. I watched as she jumped from one member to the next and ended back up on Nathan's lap. He was so good with her. he treated her like a princess and I've never seen her happier than she is when she's around him.

Jess says the same about me tho. I think Nath just has that effect of people. Where he walks into a room and the mood gets brighter or a smile from him can just make my whole day a lot better. I don't want to bring up the toilet thing because he has a girlfriend.

He went to hers yesterday and came to my house after. I can't help but feel he looked really depressed and not happy at all. maybe Jess is right, maybe he doesn't love her but he could have just been having a bad day.

He has really deep scratched on his hand and yesterday when he came here his top came up a little and I noticed a few bruises on his side. I know if I come straight out and ask him he will just lie but them he'll realise lying to me is pointless.

Dionne goes to America on Wednesday so maybe then I can find out the truth.

__________________________

So 5-6 votes for the next chapter.
There's is massive drama to come soon maybe in about 3-4 chapters so make sure you're voting.
Oh and I've put a picture of Nathan and a small imagine that I find cute.

Stay beautiful

Anna x