Chapter 15

Nathan's POV

*Knock knock knock*

I was standing waiting for the door to be answered. I really need to talk to Betsy but now Dionne has turned into some controlling bitch. I will tell BB how I feel tonight but no way am I going to tell her about what Dionne has done to me. Hopefully no-one sees my hand.

The door opened to reveal Charlie. We hugged and he let me in. Everyone was buzzing to watch the audition and when I walked in I was first greeted by dad.

(Please remember Nathan calls BB's dad, dad. if it's too confusing comment and I will change it for you)
I talked to him for ages before the show actually started.

"Girls get down here" my mom shouted up to BB, Parisa and Jess. I haven't actually seen Jess that much. She's been with BB most the time she's been in London.

"Nath I need to talk to you later on please" she asked. I nodded. I already knew what it was going to be about, BB. Jess knows I heard them talking that night so maybe BB does too. Maybe that's why she hasn't text me but then again I could have contacted her.

5 minutes later BB came down the stairs looking as great as ever. She was wearing blue ripped jeans which were rolled up at the bottom to show her white boots with a black heel. She was wearing a jacket around her waist and a black crop top. to top it of a beanie placed perfectly on top of her head.

She always had a great style, obviously i wouldn't dress like that because I'm not a girl but Jess always tried to copy what she wore. I found it cute tbf.

She looked at me and smiled then sat down. no hug. no hello. just a smile. she defiantly knows I heard her. Which I don't know if I should be happy or not, I really need to talk to her.

The show started and the first thing it showed was only the young arriving at the show. we watched until it finally got to their audition. it's showed us all talking to Dermot at the beginning and then they went in to their audition. They smashed it obviously and we listened to the judges feedback.

"Our mentions are blowing up" Charlie laughed. "and famous people are following us" Mikey added. "betsy look at this" parisa said showing bb her phone. they both looked at each other and screamed "DEMI LOVATO IS FOLLOWING US" and started dancing around the room.

Jess looked over at me "can I talk to you know" I nodded. we got up and walked into the kitchen.
"I know you heard me and bb talking about you in the toilets the other day nath" she said. i just knodded. "well you love her, she loves you all you have to do is dump Dionne and talk to betsy" she said.

"Its not that easy jess, I really wish it was" I said putting my hand up to my forehead without thinking.
Jess grabbed my hand "what happened to your hand" she asked examining the scratches and cuts from where Dionne grabbed me. "oh er it's nothing I just it my hand of a wall" "was the wall made of broken glass or something" she exclaimed. "ha, ermm, yea something like that" I awkwardly laughed and tried to walk away.

"Nathan James Sykes there is something you're not telling me and I'm going to find out what it is!" She called as I was walking out the kitchen.

I walked back into the living room and bb and her dad were looking really happy. "what did I miss" I asked.
"Betsy's little sister is coming to live in London" Mikey smiled.
"Dollies coming" I asked happily.
"Yep, she doesn't know that you live here either so it will be a surprise" bb smiled. "why will it?" Sophie asked.

"Dollie adores nathan, she would always make him play with her dolls and every time she saw him she would just curl up on his lap even if we were on the street he would have to pick her up and carry her everywhere" dad smiled.

"How old is she?" Parisa asked.
"6" me bb and dad all said at the same time.

_______________________

Hi, so I decided not to delete but I won't be publishing the next part till I get 4-5 votes.

I wanna know who you prefer Nathan with? do you ship nionne or netsy? There's pictures on the side of both and a video of bb singing.

I also want to say RIP to Sophia, Parisa's mom. she was such a beautiful and inspiring women and heaven has gained another beautiful angel. thoughts go out to parisa family and ofc the other band members because I know how close they was to her.
Stay beautiful

Anna x