Chapter 37

{guys can you help me get to 5k reads please, share on twitter and things}

"And then she said and I quote 'Calm down, it's just I still can't remember ever loving you so I didn't know or think it was true' and I just blew up like why would I lie about things like this, I've told her so many times how much I love her and I've looked after her so much this past month and this is how she repays me" I ranted on and on to cel.

"Nath, mate stop pacing you're causing a draft" he joked.

"Cel, I love you an everything but this isn't the time for joking around" I told him seriously.

"I know, I know I was just trying to lighten the mood" he said as I sat down on a chair.

"You know betsy, when you go home, she will just apologise until you forgive her, you'll hug and make up" he reassured me.

"Not this time cel, I just can't believe she said those things, you know her as well as me, will you talk to her please" I begged him.

"I will but not tonight it's like 11 pm, you know you've been ranting the whole story to me about 10 times for 2 hours" he giggled to me.

"Oh sorry" I laughed. "Can I stay her tonight, I can't go back and face her this soon" I asked cautiously.

"Of course, you can stay in the spare room, I'll go tell my mom" he said as he left the room.

I then decide to turn on my phone. I had about 50 missed calls and 16 texts. All from either bb, mum or Jess. All the texts were asking where I was and if I was safe. I decided against texting bb back and texted Jess instead.

To Jess

Tell the others I'm staying at Cels tonight, I don't want to come home yet x

She text me back straight away asking if I was ok and that she's told the other where I was.

"The spare rooms ready" cel said walking in. "thanks mate, I really don't know what I'd do without you" I told him honestly.

"Mate you being famous really makes you say some soppy shit" he joked.

"Not my fault everyone loves me, well not everyone" I said looking at my hands.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, all you need to do is make her fall in love with you all over again" he smirked.

"And how will I do that" I asked.

"Well..." he told me many possibilities to me and I decided which one was the best thing to do.

Betsy's POV

"Karen it's been over 2 hours and he's not back, what if something's happened, it's all my fault"i cried.

"He'll be fine bets, he's probably on his way back now" she tried to reassure me.

"ermm, he's not on his way back" Jess piped in.

"What? How do you know" I asked quickly.

"He texted me back, he said he's staying at Cels and he doesn't want to come home at the moment" she told me, my heart dropped.

"He doesn't want to come home because of me, he really hates me doesn't he" I cried again.

That's all I've done for the last 2 hours.
"Of course he doesn't hate you" Jess said.

"He does, that's why he won't answer my calls" I told her.

"Tomorrow he will come home and regret everything he said, you know what he's like" Karen said.

"But you also said that an hour ago he would be home with flowers and you were wrong about that" I snapped. she looked a little taken back.

"I'm sorry Karen, I'm just really upset and I don't mean to take it out on you" I apologised.

"It's ok love, everything will be fine and if he makes you upset tomorrow I will hit him" she joked. I couldn't help but laugh.

I just really hope nathan comes home tomorrow and I really hope everything will be ok between us.

________________________

I think I'm going to end this in about 10 more chapters, once I've wrote what I've thought about so far I really have nothing else to write.

If anyone has any ideas feel free to comment and I'll try and use some, or if you don't want to comment message me and tell me.

7-8 votes
2-3 comments

Stay beautiful

Anna x