Chapter 10

i put the cd into the player and turned it on to track 6. The song started to play as she listened carefully. i started to mouth the words.

I don't know what to say,
i don't know what to say,
anymore, cus it's all been said before.
And i don't know where you are;
all i know is you're far,
and you're not coming back.
If this is how it goes,
i tried but i dont know,

oh,

I don't know if i like it,
without you, without you, without you-
tell me- how am i supposed to make it,
without you, without you, without you?
Look at me crying tonight,
is this what its gon' be like?
I try and act like im fine, but i will never be right,
without you, without you, without you-
without you i don't know.

I'm not sure how to feel,
i'm not sure what is real,
anymore, cus i've never felt like this;
sometimes it hurts me so bad,
its the worst kind of sad,
and i cant live like that;
don't wanna be alone,
i tried but i don't know...

oh,

I don't know if i like it
without you, without you, without you;
tell me- how am i supposed to make it
witout you, without you, without you?
Look at me crying tonight,
is this what its gonna be like,
i try and act like im fine, but i will never be right,
without you, without you, without you
without you i don't know...

the one thing i do know
that im so sure of,
is with you gone im lost,
and im so confused i cant deal with it no more,
without you i cant see it, take this pain from me,
so i can make room for you,
cus you've been gone from me for too long...
i don't know,

I don't know if i like it
without you, without you, without you,
tell me- how am i supposed to make it
witout you, without you, without you?
Look at me crying tonight,
is this what its gon' be like?
i try and act like im fine, but i will never be right
without you, without you, without you-
without you i dont know.

without you, i can't be without you, you-oo, you-oo, you-oo, you-oo...

once the song finished i looked at her and she had tears in her eyes.

"is that about me" she asked. i didnt say anything, just nodded. "you never did forget about me did you" she asked. i shook my head "how could i" i smiled.

"i love you sykes" she smiled. "i love you too bb". but my meaning of them 3 words were a lot more than hers.

BB's POV

I didn't think i could love this boy any more than i already did but i stand corrected. he never forgot about me and that gives me a little more hope that he might just love me more than a friend. i wish i had the guts to tell him but it could ruin our friendship and i don't want to lose him again. to be honest he can have any girl in the world, why would he want me.

His perfect hair, his gorgeous dazzling green eyes, his perfect pink lips and his cute little button nose is all i want, to wake up next to, to be able to kiss when ever i want, to be able to hold his hand not just as a friend. But why would he want me, a virgin with horrible hair and eyes no one would want to look into.

I felt something wet on my cheek and realised i was crying. "bb you ok" nath asked. "Yea, just nervous thats all" i let out a weak smile. he stopped the car and turned to me. "look at me" he said i was now face to face with him, our noses nearly touching.

"You are amazing, you have the most amazing voice ok, no matter how nervous you feel you will ace it, the first time i did the summer time ball i was nervous but i believed in myself and everyone else believed in me too. Everyone believes in you now you just need to believe in yourself" he said.

I smiled. no-one said anything. We just stared into each others eyes and i could see him getting close to me. Was he going to kiss me. I leant in a little and just as our lips were about to touch *BEEP* the car with the others in went past and ruined it. We both jumped apart and he quickly carried on driving.

the ride to wembley wasnt as awkward as i thought it would of been after that, we laughed and messed about and before i knew it we were outside the arena and were all walking in together to the backstage area to wait for our room audition.

2 hours after our numbers got called. We all walked towards where dermot was standing waiting to go in. We talked to him for about 5 minutes and then he said "wow i think youre the first people to have brought a celebrity along with you" we all laughed and he asked how we knew Nath.

I told him how we've knew each other for years and then he told us it was time to go in. "Everyone wished us look and we walked into the audition room. The judges were all smiling when Simon asked us what our names were.

We introduced ourselves and answered some questions.

the judges told us to start so we did. The song we were singing is called Something About The Way You Look Tonight, its an old song but thats our style. We got through the song and as soon as we finished Cheryl said "thats how you do an audition" i think i exploded inside. i cant stop smiling. We got amazing feed back from the judges and then it got down to the yes or no.

WE GOT 4 YESES

We played it cool and didn't go completely crazy in front of the judges.We speed walked out of the room and as soon as we were out i ran to Nathan as he spun me around.

"Well done bb, I'm so proud of you" he whispered into my shoulder. "Thank you, I'm proud of you two" i smiled. "why" he asked. "you're in one of the biggest boybands ever and you're asking me why" i laughed. "oh" he smiled.

_________________________

im gonna start uploading by the amount of votes so 2-3 votes for the next chapter.

The song is actually by Pixie Lot its called Without You if any of you want to listen to it.

Im gonna try get 2 more chapters up this week because i have a week of school but only if i get votes.

If you havent already go check out my completed book called Let Us Be Together. Its also a Nathan Fanfic. Ive just hit 3.4k readers on it so hopefully people like it.

Stay beautiful

anna x