Chapter 28

3 hours later and she still wasn't awake. I was getting excited because I knew it wasn't long before we'd be reunited but I was really tired. everyone was already asleep on the sofas and chairs that were scattered around the room. I payed for bb to have a private room so her room was actually really big.
It made me happy knowing that after today she probably wouldn't be needing this room again.

The only time I want to ever see her in a hospital again is when she's giving birth. I know I'm only 18 and already planning a family but I will be with bb forever. no matter what.

BB's POV

I could hear everything that was happening just like the last few months but this time I could feel someone holding me hand. this person also kissed my head a lot. Im not sure who it is but it seems like an adult so maybe it's my dad.

I felt my eyes begin the flutter and I could finally see what was around me. I saw several people sitting around the room. people I've never seen before. I looked over to see a man who looked like my dad but older. I also saw a women, she also looked like an older version of Karen, Nathan's mom.

I looked down at who was holding my hand. I followed there arm up to where I could see the rest of this persons body. He was a tall boy. a lot taller than me. I couldn't yet see his face but his hair was perfectly styled and his had was firmly holding mine. He looked around 18.

I've never seen this boy before. I looked over to the other side of the room where I saw two girls. One who looked about 15 and another who looked around 18, just like the boy. the younger girl had beautiful blonde hair and her features reminded me slightly of Nathan's little sister although she's only like 4.

The other girl. I don't know who she is. she had brown hair, half was up, half was down.

I pulled my hand away from the boys because I felt kind of uncomfortable. as soon as I moved his head shot up. I looked at his face and his features reminded me of my bestfriend Nathan, which really upset me because he's not here.

"BB you're finally awake" he said his voice quite deep. wait only nathan called me bb.

"Wh-who are y-y-you" I stuttered quietly. he laughed as if I was joking and then looked at the seriousness on my face.

"You don't remember me" he asked.

I shook my head "should i" i said.

"It's me Nathan. your best friend, Nathan Sykes" he said hopefully.

"No your not, Nathan's 7 like me, you're too old to be nathan" I laughed at his joke. he sighed.

"I promise you, I'm nathan, I'm 18, were both 18 you had an accident and you've been in a coma for 4 months, the doctor said you wouldn't remember anything past the age of 8, we both grew up, look" he told me showing me a picture on his phone.

It was him and a blonde girl. he also held up a mirror and passed it me. I looked exactly like the girl in the picture and I moved my legs to see the almost reached the bottom of my bed.

"I'm not 7 anymore" I asked. he shook his head.

"I'm 18" he nodded.

"You're nathan my best friend" I asked he nodded.

"We were more than friends bb" he said quietly avoiding eye contact. I saw a few tears slip down his cheek.

More than friends. Is he trying to say we were together. what the hell is happening.

______________________

Drama.drama.drama.

Hope you liked this.

6-7 votes
3 comments for next chapter.

Stay beautiful

Anna x