Chapter 23

Dionne gets back in around 10 minutes and I have to say I am super worried. Nath hasn't stopped pacing the room for the last 2 hours. If she tries anything I will get the police involved and we have pictures of all Nath's bruises for proof.

"Nath stop pacing, you're causing a draft" I laughed at him. he looked at me and sat down next to me on the bed.
"But I'm just scared, we don't know what she's fully capable of, I just, I just don't want you to get hurt" he said holding my hand.
"everything will be ok, I promise you" I said kissing his lips gently.

"Come on your supposed to be there at half past, if we go now we will be five minutes early. he nodded and I pulled him up from the bed.

We walked out the house hand in hand and got into his car. I loved his car, it had seat warmers but they made you feel like you wet yourself so he didn't use them much. I don't even know why I just said that.

The ride to Dionne's house was quiet all that was heard was the soothing voices of Ella Henderson and then Ed Sheeran drifting out the radio. I would say that calmed me down a little but nothing will make me calm till this was over.

I looked over at nath as he took a deep breath. "just remember to stay calm and don't show her your scared" I told him. he again nodded as we approached the steps.

Walking up the stairs felt like I was running a marathon. I counted them altogether. there were 24 cold, hard, stone steps. I knocked on the talk blue door as it opened to reveal and angry looking girl.

Her nostrils flared as she looked at Nath, then to me.

"What the hell is she doing here" she demanded.

"I-she-we" nath stuttered trying to talk but failing.
"ANWSER ME YOU IDIOT" She screamed. I felt I should stick up for nath so I started to talk.

"I know what you've done to him" I said matter of factly with her turning her whole body towards me with and intrigued look on her face.

"Oh and what exactly have i done" she crossed her arms with a giant smirk on her face.

"I know you've hit him, I know you caused all the bruises. I know you've cause all the stress he's going through. the sadness . everything. you can't face the fact he doesn't love you. you hate that he loves someone else don't you" I said getting louder towards the end.

"Of course he loves me you little slut. he always tells me he loves me. who else would he love" she laughed.

"I don't" a voice finally said. we both turned to him. "I don't love you and I do love someone else. the only reason I tell you I love you is because you hit me if I don't. and the only way I can say it looking at you is because I imagine it's not you sitting there. I imagine it's Betsy" he said gaining confidence towards the end.

"I told you that If I saw you with-" she started but he cut her of.
"Oh shut up, were over" we both turned to walk away but I felt fake nails being pushed into my back as the force knocked me of balance and I went head first down the steep, stone stairs.

Nathan's POV.

"Oh shut up, were over" i told her as me and bb turned around. I heard a gasp and could no longer feel the love of my life next you me. everything from then went into slow motion. like in films and books. I saw her beautiful blonde beach waves getting further away from me and I stood in a trance as I saw her lying at the bottom of the stairs, her head gushing of blood.

Everything suddenly came back to normal as I ran to the bottom of the stairs as quick as I could. I screamed for help as people rushed out side of their houses.

"Call and ambulance, and the police" I said looking up at Dionne's smirking face as I held this amazing girl in my arms the tears all streaming down my face.

Was it too late? Would we ever get our happily ever after?

_____________________

Please comment and let me know what you think. the quicker the votes and the more comments the quicker you get the next chapter.

6-7 votes for the next chapter

Stay beautiful

Anna x