Chapter 7

"i-i cant tell you" he spoke up. "why nathan, why cant you tell me" i asked.

"it could put you in danger" he said.

"with who?"i asked again. "mark" he spoke.

"what, as in my moms ex, but there not together anymore" i told him confused. "but she probably still knows him or contacts him"

"nathan just please tell me, you want us to be friends right" i asked him. He nodded. "Then tell me the truth" i said.

"ok, but not here i dont want to take the risk of her finding out i told you" he said quietly.

I nodded.

"come on lets go back to mine" he said as we got into his car.

The drive was silent. In my head i was going over all the possible out comes of this convesation. 1, i could hate Nathan. 2, i could hate my mom more than i already do. 3, i could hate mark more than i already do. 4 i could become friends with Nathan and 5, i could finally admit my feelings for Nathan.

When we got to the house Nath led me in and showed me to his bedroom. He said the boys would probably be back soon and he didn't want us to be interrupted whilst telling his story. Besides I'm not really bothered about being in his room. I mean we used to sleep in the same bed, not in a sexual way but we were best friends so we really didn't care.

"So are you gonna tell me or what" i asked. He nodded and sat next to me on the bed. "Your mom and Mark are the reason i never called you". WHAT!

"when i found out i was leaving i didn't know what to do. you were my best friend and i couldn't deal with the thought of losing you. i went round to your house why you weren't there and asked your mom if i could ask you to move to London with me. She had a massive go at me and said that if i ever spoke to you after i left she would get Mark to hurt you".

By now we were both crying as he continued the story. " i couldn't deal with the thought of you being hurt. and i know i hurt you emotionally. but he would have hurt you physically. So i did as i was told. I left you and didn't call you. i though about you everyday. ive never aloud myself to get close to another girl because she could never compare to you. my bestfriend. i hope now you can see that it was never my choice. i didnt want to leave you" he said slowly.

"Nath, why didn't you just tell me" i said. He grabbed my hand. "because you meant everything to me. you still do" he said looking into my eyes. Urgh i love him so much. I really just want to kiss him right now. I want to tell him how i feel. but he would never feel the same.

I really do forgive him now. it hurt him just as much as it hurt me. and it wasn't his fault. I couldn't help it anymore. i threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. "does this mean were friends" he asked. i shook my head and his smile faded. "were best friends" i smiled. He chuckled and hugged me tighter. "Its quite late now, maybe you should stay here tonight" he said. "ermm, what about my band, and ill have no where to stay" i said looking around his room.

"just call them and say your staying here, i will drive you back tomorrow i have the day off tomorrow, and we've shared a bed before you can stay in here" i thought about it then agreed. "im gonna have to borrow some of your clothes tho" i winked. he smirked. "well look what in still have" he said pulling it out the wardrobe. "no way, you still have it" i gasped talking his man utd kit that said 'sykes&bb' on the back with the number 15. 15 was our age when we got it. it was a present from his mom. i always wore it when i slept at his.

i went into the bathroom and changed. "i cant believe it still fits" i said walking out the bathroom. "Well, you've hardly changed. your still the same little midget" he laughed patting my head. "Shut up" i smiled hitting his arm playfully. "ouch" he complained. "oh stop being a wimp" i teased. "right" he announced. He grabbed my waist and started tickling me. i couldn't stop laughing as i fell on the bed him leaning over me still tickling me.

"NATH stooooopp"i shouted.

"Noooooooo" he copied my voice. as we carried on laughing we heard a loud cough coming from the door. We both stopped and looked towards the door the see all the boys standing there. "I see you guys made up" Tom said looking at us. Nathan stood up and i sat up. "yep" we both said at the same time.

"What are you wearing" Max asked me. He supported Man City so i knew he didn't like it. "i dont actually support Man u, its just i always used to wear this when i stayed at naths, it was a gift from his mom, it had our names for each other on the back" i explained. i turned round to show them the back. "awh, thats cute" siva said. "yea yea ok see you later, were going to bed" nath said trying to push them out the door. "you're sharing a bed" jay asked. "yea, we always have its been like this since we were like 12" i said filling them in. they nodded and winked at us.

"ok bye then" nath said again. "chill baby nath, were going" they said walking away from the door.

i got into bed and Nathan got in next to me wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close. "i missed you BB" he whispered. "i missed you to sykes"

_________________________

awh they made up. yey. Ok so i just wanted to say something about Nathan and Betsy in real life. I keep getting really annoyed with all the hate betsy gets about being friends with Nathan. I love Betsy and Nathan so much. Betsy is one of the kindest, loving people ever. Nathan has the best personality ever. There is no need for the hate. There best friends and some people need to realise that the twfanmily dont own nathan. hes his own person.

comment and vote please.

stay beautiful.

anna x