Chapter 9

Nathans POV

I woke up to the sound of shouting downstairs, i looked over at the time to see it was only 7:30. it was weird for the boys to be up at this time because they dont have to be in the studio till 10am. i dont have to go because ive finished all my vocals on our new song. i tried going back to sleep but the noise was too loud to carry on trying.

i got up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. i threw on some joggers and walked out of my bedroom and down into the living room. as soon as i walked in everyone when quiet.

"Whats going on, what was all the shouting about?" i asked. "nothing nath, dont worry" tom smiled. i looked around the room and they were all smiling but i could tell they were hiding something.

"I know you're up to something, I'm going to find out what it is" i said looking straight at Seev because he's the one who cant keep a secret. "what are you talking about, we were just discussing the album" jay sounded sheepishly. "fine then, im gonna go make a phone call" i said turning around. "who you calling" max asked. "a friend" i said confused at the way he was acting. "A friend as in Betsy" he smirked. "ermm yea, do you have a problem with that" i asked again.

"No, not at all, you two are really close aint you" seev asked a little less weird than the others. i smiled and nodded and walked out to make my call.

BB POV

i woke up to my phone ringing. i looked who it was and it was Nath. i yawned and then anwsered it. "Hi nath"i spoke. "Heyyy bb, did i wake you" he asked. "Well kinda but i have to be up anyway, we've got our audition today" i told him. "well can i come along and you know, support you and everything" he asked by the sound of his voice i could tell he was smiling. "of course, come to our house by half 8 thats when were leaving" i told him. "ok see you soon" "bye" i put the phone down and went to get ready.

i put my hair into it usual beach waves and got dressed into my outfit, i put on makeup and by the time i was finished i had 15 minutes to spare. i walked into the kitchen where charlie and Mikey were. "guys, I've invited Nath to come to our audition, is that ok with you" i asked, "of course" they both said.

as i made my cereal the door rang. i ran to answer it and let nath in. he came in and hugged me. "Are you nervous for today?" he asked. "kinda, we've practised a lot so hopefully everything will go well. I'm just so glad we have so much support from the fans and family and of course friends" i smiled pulling away.

We walked into the kitchen and i started to eat my breakfast, but the idiot nathan is decided to come and steal it. He grabbed my hand that has the spoon in and put it in his mouth. "oh my god, you idiot" i said laughing. "you have milk all over your face now"i said laughing even more. "Get it off then" he said. So i used the spoon to scrape the milk from around his mouth.

"aww, betsy is this your boyfriend" sophie, parisa's mom asked walking in. "omg nooo way, this is nathan, hes in The Wanted and weve been friends since we were little" i laughed even though i wished i could say yes. "The Wanted? ohh the band that sing Glad You Came, i love that song" she smiled walking out the room singing it.

Nathan's POV

"omg nooooo way,this is Nathan" i kinda blanked out after she said that, the way she said it made me really upset. I always knew she wouldn't feel the same way but part of me always hoped she would like me just enough to have a relationship with me.

"Nath, Nathan, Sykes" i heard as i saw a hand waving in front of my face. "oh sorry i was daydreaming" i awkwardly laughed. "Well we're going now" she said. "You can come with me in my car if you like" i said to her. She nodded, "yea ok, we have a lot to catch up on".

We all walked out the door to the cars. "im going with Nath in his car guys"betsy called. they all nodded and we got into my car.

I saw her looking around and she saw my CD on the floor. "Whats this" She asked picking it up. "These are the songs ive written for the album" i said. "Can i hear one" she asked. i nodded. i knew exactly which one i was going to play. The one i wrote about her.

---------------------------------------------

sorry for not uploading for ages i have been really busy,

the song will be in the next chapter!