Chapter 11

I woke up as happy as i could be the next day. Our audition went great and in 2 weeks we have our arena audition. Me and the others are going to be rehearsing non-stop for the next 2 weeks. I rolled over to see Nathan again. He stayed over last night because we all went out to celebrate. When i say all i mean me, Nath, Parisa and Mikey. Charlie's only 17.

The door opened and in came Parisa. "betsy someones here to see you" she said. "who" i asked. "i think you might want to see for yourself" i nodded and got up.

I walked down the stairs and walked into the living room. I saw a tall man standing in there and when he turned around i instantly recognised him.

"d-dad" i croaked out.
"hello there princess" he smiled. I ran to him and he wrapped me in his arms.

i hadn't seen my dad for about 10 years. My mom drove him away. I was always close to him and he wanted to take me with him when he left but mum wouldn't let him. She even made up a lot of lies about him so he wouldn't be aloud by me.

"i missed you so much dad" i cried. "i missed you too darling, I'm here now and I'm never leaving your life again" he said kissing my forehead.

10 minutes later Nathan walked down the stairs. Nathan had an amazing bond with my dad. He called him dad and my dad treated him like his own son. Nathan's dad walked out on him just after Jess was born so thats why.

He stood staring at my dad for a while then his face broke out into a smile. "dad" he said and ran up and hugged him just like i did. "Well haven't you grown Sid" he laughed. My dad always called Nath Sid because he looks like Sid The Sloth.

"I cant believe everything you've done with your life Sid. You always said you was gonna be a singer one day" Dad smiled as we were all sitting down catching up.

"Im not the only one becoming a singer. BB's in a band and they've auditioned for XFactor and are through to the next round" Nath said looking over at me.
"Whats the band called?" he asked.
"Only The Young, theres 4 of us, you've already met Parisa. Mikey and Charlie are still in bed" i laughed.

"Well, i have some hopefully good news" dad said. "what is it" i asked.
"ive moved to London andddd, i live in this street" he smiled.
"Seriously, thats amazing" Nath said.
"So bets do you still talk to your mother" dad asked.
"no i hate her" i said simply. "me too" he laughed!

"So whens your next audition" dad asked
"2 weeks today so it will be the 6th of August" i told him.
"Well who went to support you if you don't have any family up here" Dad asked sadly.
"Nath came with me of course, oh that reminds me i have to call Karen and Jess to tell them how it went" I said and got up and walked into the kitchen.

i dialled Karens number and waited.
"hello" she said.
"Hi, bets, how are you"
"im amazing thanks, how are you"
"im good thanks, so how did the audition go"
"Well we got 1 yes from Louis and a yes from Mel. But we got 2 yeses from Cheryl and Simon" i said trying to confuse her.
"Wait so you got 4 yeses?" she asked,
"yeaaaaaaaaa" i shouted.
"awh well done im so proud of you"
"thanks Karen, I love you"
"I love you too darling, bye"
"bye"

________________________

most boring chapter ever but it was just to introduce betsys dad. If you want the next chapter i have to have 2-3 votes please!

comment/fan/vote

stay beautiful

Anna x