Chapter 39

I had such a good day with Cel. He was the funniest person ever, just as I remember. The best thing is he's moving to London soon to be closer to the Friday Download set. He usually drives up every week as he told me but now he's moving so hopeful I will be able to see a lot more of him.

When I got home last night after seeing Cel I think I regretted coming home. I went and got ready for bed and lay under the covers waiting for Nathan to come.

When he finally came he grabbed some clothes and went to walk out the door
"Where are you going" I asked him.
"I'm sleeping in the spare room" he answered and walked out.

I felt like dying when he did that. he was that angry and hated me that much that he didn't even want to sleep in the same bed as me. I'm afraid he has to tonight though, Parisa's coming.

Well actually Parisa should be here any minute now, I was sitting here on the doorstep waiting. Jess and Karen had gone out so it was just me and Nathan in the house, I didn't want to stay in there with him.

He's literally so annoying. He's supposed to be my best friend. No matter how angry he is, best friends are supposed to forgive eachother. but it's my own fault, I should have trusted him.

A car pulling up at the bottom of the drive pulled me out of my thoughts. I ran to the path as she got out the car. "you have no idea how happy I am to see you" I told her as we hugged.

"Aw, come on b, let's go talk about it" she told me. She grabbed her bag and we walked into the house.

"Alright P" Nath said to her as she walked in. seriously. he can talk to my band mate but not me. ughhhh.

"Alright Nath" She smiled as we walked up the stairs and into the spare room where she will be staying.

She sat down on the bed and I sat next to her.
"I thought this was a spare room" she said more confused.
"It is" I told her. "Nath didn't want to sleep in the bed with me, he slept in here" I told her. She looked at me sadly and I started to cry again. Seriously why is this hurting me so bad.

I get he's my best friend and everything but I spend two years without him, I'm pretty sure i couldn't have felt like this everyday.

"Bets, he'll forgive you, you know he will" she told me as I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I don't know why it's hurting so bad, I just feel like I really miss him even though he's still here. I miss us being close and it's only been like 1 day" I cried.

Nathan's POV

I stood out side the door so I could hear every word that was being said. I was happy that the first part of the plan was a success but she's hurting so bad, i really want to end this plan but I remembered that cel said I wouldn't last. I was going to prove him wrong. anyway this could save my whole relationship with her.

*hours later*

We were getting ready to go out. Cel was here and we were waiting for the girls to come downstairs.

Cel got me a girl and she's agreed to go along with the plan. Her names Shannon and she's a presenter on Friday Download with him. The plan was we were all going to be sitting down at the booth and she comes over and asks me to dance and then yea, who knows what will happen from there. Tonight is all about jealousy.

10 minutes after waiting the girls finally came down. I know I take long to get ready but these two, it feels like I've been waiting a month.

First Parisa walked down the stairs wearing a black skirt and a black top to match. Her hair was down and pulled over her shoulders like normal and she wore black boots to match. Not going to lie Parisa was unbelievably beautiful but I was just waiting to see what my girl was wearing.

She came walking down, in a short, really short silver dress, her 'betsy blue' necklace which I brought her may I add. Her hair was down and wavy making it look extra soft and long. Her make up was on point. her lipstick was dark and I wanted so much just to mess it up.

A cough brought me from my stare as I looked in the direction of the noise. parisa. "Nath, staring is rude you know" she laughed. "What" I said.

"You staring at betsy" she said.
"I wasn't" I defended. "oh please, you were practically drooling" just as I was about to defend my self Cel butted in.

"Oh come on, I think we are all clear on Nathan's feelings now let's just leave" I thanked him and quickly walked out the door into the taxi. I sat in the front so their wouldn't be any awkwardness.

________________________

Outfits on the side.
Betsy-top left
Nathan - top right
Cel - bottom left
Parisa -bottom right

7-8 votes
2-3 comments
Stay beautiful

Anna x