Chapter 31

Today me, Nath, Dad, Karen, Jess and Dollie are all going back to Gloucester to see if I can remember anything but first we are driving over to Parisa's to go and get some of my clothes.

"So how you feeling today" nath asked as he started driving. "a lot better, I'm not in much pain anymore and my bruises are clearing up" I smile happily.

We drove for a while just laughing as we pulled up in front of a house. I looked over to see Mikey getting out of his car.

I opened the door but as I did I got a huge shooting pain go through my head "OUCH" I screamed. I held my head as I fell to the floor. I closed my eyes and I saw Mikey getting out of his car again but in different clothes.

** "Hey bets, how you doing" he asked hugging me.

"Fine thanks, so glad we finally moved tho" I laughed. He smiled to. "I know, Charlie's already here. He text me about an hour ago" he said. I nodded. We walked up to the door and I opened it with my new key.

"Were home" we chimed together. Parisa and Charlie emerged from the kitchen with Sophia" **

I opened my eyes once everything went black to see Mikey standing above me and Nathan crouched down besides me.

"Are you ok, what happened" nathan rushed.
"I saw something" I said looking up. "what, what's wrong, what did you see?" Mikey asked.
"I-I think it was a memory" I said in more of a question.
"What happened?" Nath asked.

"I was here and Mikey was getting out of his car, we were talking about moving and then Mikey said Charlie was already here and when we walked in, Parisa, Charlie and another women was there" I said looking at Mikey.

"That was a memory bets, it was the first day we moved in together and the other women was Sophia, P's mom" he told me.

"I'm glad I got a memory back but It makes me really tired and it really hurts, I hope they're not all like this" I said looking down.

Nathan wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "don't worry you can sleep in the car ok, I don't like seeing you in pain so I hope they're not all like this" he told me. I smiled into his chest.

I'm so glad I have him through all of this because I really don't know what id do without him.

________________________

really small chapter but it's an important one
When something is marked with the two ** that's a memory. there will be the two **'s at the beginning and end of them.

7-8 votes
3 comments

Stay beautiful

Anna x