Chapter 43

[MAKE SURE YOU READ MY COMMENTS AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER]

'if you really do love me you will be at this address by 6 tonight'

i read and re read the text over and over again. The text i received nearly 2 hours ago. It was now 4 and i still hadn't decided if i was going to go or not. Of course i love her but I'm scared.

Scared of what she was going to say to me. Scared she was going to tell me to never talk to her again. I need her in my life so much. Seeing bb at the concert the other day really made me miss her even more.

"mate why aren't you getting ready" Seen asked. He's the only one I've told about the text.

"i don't know whether i should go or not" i said looking up at him.

"Nath are you mad, you love her right?" he asked.
"of course i do!" i defended.
"then why are you still here go and get ready" he laughed.
"im scared" i said putting my head in my hands.

"scared of what?" he rubbed my shoulder.
"scared that shes going to say the thing i don't want to hear" i whispered.

"do you really think if she was going to say she didn't love you or she didnt want to talk to you anymore she would ask you to meet her in this secret place" he chuckled.

"you really think that this will be a good thing?" i wondered.

"i don't think i know, now get of your ass, get up stairs and get ready to go and get your girl" he joked as i laughed and ran up the stairs.

i was still really nervous. I sat in my car at half 5 and typed the address into my sat-nav. The place was only 20 minutes away. I turned on the radio and the song that came on was bang bang. I laughed a little to myself but i still found it weird hearing bb's voice on the radio.

I was really proud of her yet and i haven't really had the chance to tell her. I got the the place quicker than i expected. It was a huge warehouse type place.

I was literally thinking 'is she going to murder me or something'

everything was pitch black except i could see a small light hanging from a door so i decided to follow that. I walked to the door to see it was slightly open. I pushed it and walked into a dark room. It was a massive room. It was surprisingly really warm so guessing there was a heater or something. Why am i even thinking about these pointless things.

you see this is what i do when I'm nervous, i think of random, pointless things.

I stood still and looked around.
"Hello" i called. No answer.
"Betsy" i shouted again. Still no answer.
"BB" i called again.

"you finally get it right" i hear. i turned around to where the voice came from when i heard what sounded like a flick of a switch and hundreds of fairy lights hanging from one wall to another and hanging from the ceiling.

In the middle lay a large red picnic blanket with a picnic basket in the corner of it.

I looked back up to see the most beautiful girl i know standing a few metres away. Seeing her this close to me made me realise how much id missed her. She looked absolutely stunning.

She smiled shyly at me and i smiled back. "Whats all this for" i asked.

"well, i though that i needed to make up for how I've acted these last few weeks, you're my best friend Nath, I've missed you so much these last few weeks, i want my best friend back" She said looking down at the floor.

"you will always be my best friend, no matter what happens, i will always be here for you" i told her walking towards her.

"i kind of get why you reacted like you did and i kinda made my self look like an idiot, punching that lad and everything, i had no right were just friends and i get that now" i said smiling.

"you see thats the thing, we aren't just friends we will never be just friends, without you by my side recently i realised how much i missed you. i thought to my self, if i miss you this much i must feel something more for you, so i decided i needed to talk to someone that didn't know everything thats happened between us.

So i talked to Nicki. I asked her how you knew you were in love with someone. The first thing she said was 'well, you know when you are constantly thinking about this person' and i thought 'well yea i am always thinking of Nathan'

then she said 'when what ever you do reminds you of that person' and i realised even the smallest things i do from seeing items of clothing to making a cup of tea reminds me of you.

the third thing she said was 'when you are in love you know you will do anything for then' and yea i would take a bullet for you. Then the last thing meant the most. She said 'when you miss this person more than anything and all you want is to be with them wanting them to hold you and tell you they love you back' and i realised that, that is all i want more than anything in the world and i want all of that with you"

i listened to every word that left her mouth. it took me long enough to work out exactly what she was saying but when i did nothing could top the feeling inside of me.

"What exactly are you trying to say" i asked just to be sure.

"seriously i give a massive speech and you still don't get it" she laughed.
"i love you so much Nathan Sykes" she said and wrapped her arms around my neck as mine went to her waist. i dont think my smile could have got any bigger at that point.

"i love you too Betsy-Blue English" i said and leaned down to kiss her. She instantly kissed back and right here, right now was the best moment of my life.

________________________
not many chapters left now, ive loved writing this so much.

please comment and vote. once ive finished this i might write a sequel or just a new book all together. Let me know what you would prefer in the comments.

7-8 votes
2-3 comments

stay beautiful

anna x