Chapter 2

So of you've been on oty fan from the start you will know what there first cover was and everything but I'm changing it cause I don't want everything to be the same x

__________________________

When I reached Parisa's house Mikey has also pulled up. Charlie is the youngest, he's only 17, then it's me who's 18, then mikey who's 19 and Parisa is the oldest. She's 20. Parisa and mikey were like my older siblings and Charlie was like my little brother. I had a little sister but I hardly ever saw her. We had different dads and mom didn't want her either so she lived with her dad.

This was the only family I had now.

"Hey bets, how you doing" he asked hugging me.

"Fine thanks, so glad we finally moved tho" I laughed. He smiled to. "I know, Charlie's already here. He text me about an hour ago" he said. I nodded. We walked up to the door and I opened it with my new key.

"Were home" we chimed together. Parisa and Charlie emerged from the kitchen with Sophia. Today we were setting up our twitter account and putting up our first cover on YouTube to make us as a band official. "You ready to do this" Parisa asked and we all nodded. We went and sat on the white sofa in the living room with the camera already set up.

Our cover was going to be of roar by Katy perry. We all loved that song. Sophia counted from 10 and then the camera was rolling.

"Hi, we are a new British band called Only The Young" I said. "My names betsy" "I'm Mikey" "I'm Parisa" "and I'm charlie" we all said. We told them our age and where we were from and then sang.

We watched to video back and uploaded it to our brand new YouTube and twitter. Our twitter name was @OTYOfficial and in minutes we had nearly 1000 followers. Parisa was friends with George from Union J so he tweeted about us and that's how we started. Of course I haven't told any of them that I know Nathan Sykes because really I don't know him anymore.

I really do miss Nathan, I really wish he was still here. But then again I don't need him anymore. I have these 3 now.

Nathan's POV

I was randomly on twitter when I saw a tweet one of my friends had put up. You might know him. He's George from union j. He had write:

@GeorgeUJWorld: hi guys so my friend Parisa has started up a new band. Go follow them and watch there first ever cover @OTYOfficial

I clicked onto there page and looked at there icon and I couldn't believe what I saw. It was her. It looked just like her I looked at there bio and there was my favourite name in the world. Betsy-Blue. It was bb. My bb. But then I remembered what I had done. It wasn't my choice tho. I didn't want to lose contact with her. I loved her for god sake. She was my bestfriend and I let it go because of that stupid person. I should never have listened to her. I should have told bb what was going on.

I clicked onto there YouTube link and watched there first video. They were really good and bb was sounding and looking as perfect as ever. I missed her. Everyday for 2 years. I cried for the first 2 days of coming here. Seeing someone everyday for most of your life and then not having any contact kills. It hurt so much. I told the boys i was just upset about my dog Harry passing away. Yes that did upset me but being without bb made it worse. She would always comfort me in those situations. None of the boys know about Betsy.

Only max has met her and that was for only 2 minutes. I decided she needed to know I didn't forget about her. So I followed the band account and I also tweeted.

@NathanTheWanted: @OTYOfficial you're really good. The blonde one has a great voice. Everyone go follow them #realtalent

I meant it. If only I had ignored what that person said to me and just told bb how I felt and asked her to move to London with me like I was going to too maybe we would still be friends or even more.

BB POV

"aaaaaaaaaaaa" I heard Parisa shout running down the stairs. I laughed. "What's up?" I asked.

"Nathan Sykes from The Wanted just followed and tweeted us" she said. I think i froze. No please don't come back into my life now I thought. Maybe he didn't recognise me. What am I saying haven't changed apart from growing in the chest area. "W-what" I stuttered. "Best thing is he's tweeted about you" she said. My heart stopped. "He said you have a great voice" she smiled.

At that moment I was terrified. As much as I love nathan I didn't want him to just come back in my life like that. He broke me and left me when I had no one else. I can't do it. Before I noticed tears were coming out of my eyes and I ran upstairs and locked my bedroom door. I don't need Nathan Sykes anymore.

__________________________

So hope you like it.

Comment and vote please.

Stay beautiful Anna.