Chapter 38

I woke up to a really immature 18 year old jumping on top of me. He might look small but he is so heavy.

"Cel get of me now" I shouted. "Nath it's 12, your moms been ringing all morning, she said you need to go home and sort things out" he told me looking down at me.

"We both know that's not happening, I'm going along with this plan" I told him seriously.

"I don't think you will be able to, I think you will last an hour maybe, you can't go the whole day and tomorrow"

"I will trust me, and anyway she won't be in the house for the rest of today" I told him.

"Why?" He looked confused.

"Because you are gonna text her, say you want to catch up with her, talk to her about how stupid she is to think I was lying and then invite her out clubbing with us tomorrow night" I demanded.
"Wow, you've really thought this through haven't you" he told me.

"And I need you to find me a girl, around our age, tell her the whole plan, you know what she's gotta do, make sure she agrees and then text me" I told him getting up and putting on my shoes.

"Oh, I have the perfect girl, don't worry I'll explain everything and she will agree I know she will"

"Thanks mate" we bro hugged and I left his house starting my short walk home. See the good thing about me and Cel being friends is that he only lived 2 roads away from me.

I got to my house quicker than I had hoped but I had to do this. I even thought about walking into town just to pass time but I decided to man up and go straight home.

I stood outside my front door and said to my self "time to put this plan into action". I breathed in and put my key in the door.

I walked in and entered the living room. betsy was cuddled into my moms side and Jess was cuddled up to her boyfriend, Jack.

I sat down in a spare seat and focused on the TV. Everything was silent and when I took my eyes away from the TV everyone but bb was looking at me. Her puffy eyes were too focused on the TV.

"Nath aren't you gonna say anything" mum broke the silence.
"Alright jack, how you doing, haven't seen you for ages" I asked.

"I'm good thanks, how are you" he asked.

"I'm ok, I guess" I smiled at him. I looked back at my mom and she looked at me angrily. "what" I mouthed. she moved her eyes from me to bb as if to say talk to her. I shook my head. I can't this was part 1 of the plan. Ignore her and make her miss me.

This will probably be the hardest part and all the boys say I'm a rubbish actor so I really don't know how this is gonna go.

I was fighting the urge to just stand up and hug her right now so I stood up and left the room to my bedroom.

5 minutes later I regretted that because she came waking through the door and sat on the floor looking through her suitcase.

To be honest she was moving things around in her suitcase but wasn't paying attention to anything in it at all. After 10 minutes of silence she stood up and looked at me.

"Can we talk please?" She asked quietly. I could tell how upset she was but if I want this plan to work I have to keep up part 1. "I'm not really in the mood" I said coldly. "oh" was her reply.

"I'm going to meet Cel" she told me like she had to explain. I nodded and with that she left the room. so far so good.

Betsy's POV

I left the house and once again I had tears in my eyes. Why is he so stubborn? I get that I hurt him and everything but seriously he won't even talk to me so we can sort things out. It's so annoying.

I talked to Parisa last night about all this and she told me that if I ever need to talk again just to call her. I may not remember being friends with her but she's a really nice girl and I really feel like we could be best friends.

"Hey" I said as she answered the call.

"B, you sound sadder than you did last night and you've only said one word" she sighed.

"He won't talk to me p, I tried making conversation with him and he just said he wasn't in the mood" I cried down the phone.

"Oh b, I'm sure he will come round, he loves you, he's just being ignorant"

"But it's all my fault, if I had just trusted him everything would be ok"

"No one can blame you for questioning everything, it's not your fault, none of us knew you were actually together but I will tell you one thing. you did love him, I know I told you this last night but really, you were so in love with him nothing could stop you, I can believe you were together because I saw the way you looked at eachother" she explained to me.

"I believe you parisa, I really want to come back to London, I need someone to talk to in person, I'm on my way to Cels now but even though I don't really know you as well as I should, I've got to know you these last few weeks and I really miss you p" I told her sincerely.

"Well how about I come down to you and stay with you until you leave, your leaving in like 3 days right?" She asked.

"You would actually do that for me?"

"Of course I would, you are like my little sister"

We talked for a while after that and Parisa is coming down tomorrow morning.

When I got to Cels he smiled at me sadly and I hugged him. The other day when my memory came back, well most of it, Cel is one person I remembered. I hadn't seen him since I moved to London so it was great to finally see him.

"So I guess Naths filled you in on our argument" I asked him already knowing the answer.
"Yea, he asked me to talk to you about it"he told me.
"Well go ahead"

"He's really cut up about it bets, he was really angry but sad at the same time, I told him he over reacted a little but he said that he's done nothing but care for you and this is how you repay him. he was so upset you thought he lied, I've never seen him so sad" he explained to me. I took in every word he said.

I nodded "I know but he won't even talk to me, I tried to sort it out when he got home but he just said 'im not in the mood' and went back to ignoring me" just talking about it was getting me angry.

"Ok, why don't we go into town and just mess about like the old times and then tomorrow you should come clubbing with me and a few friends, Nath's coming aswell, you might be able to sort things out"

"I can't, Parisa's coming down tomorrow" I apologised. "that's fine, invite her too" he begged.

"Ok, I'll see what I can do"

Just then I got a text from Ariana.
'Hey bets, I'm back in the UK next week, if you're free id like to ask you something - Ari'

'Yea sure, just tell me when and we can meet - bb'

"Who's that" Cel asked.

"Ariana" I said. "oh, I heard you were friends, she's quite fit tbf" he chuckled. "She's also a taken women" I laughed.

_______________________

A few of you actually asked for more Petsy so here's the start of there 'new' friendship.
Next chapter will be more interesting

7-8 votes
2-3 comments

Stay beautiful

Anna x