Shinigami

A month later
Class 1-A
Deku POV

Aizawa: Okay... So the exam will start shortly. Sit on your seat now.

We just follow his order and sit on our seat.

Me*thought*: It's been a month since I last met with (Y/N). We didn't hear anything from him. The news is also didn't broadcast about Shinigami anymore.

Suddenly the class door open and Midnight enter the class.

Aizawa: He arrive?

Midnight: Yeah, he has arrived.

Aizawa: Security protocol?

Midnight: Everything is at optimum condition.

Aizawa: He better not dissapoint us after we give him second chance.

Midnight: I don't think he can go anywhere once he enter the this class. Lot of pro heroes is waiting outside the building.

Kaminari: What are you guys talking about?

Aizawa:*look at the door* You can enter now.

All of us look at the door. A black haired man with bandage covering his left eye enter the class. The man just wearing black hoodie.

Me&Iida&Todoroki: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N):*wave* Long time no see.

Every students in the class except me, Todoroki, and Iida ready to attack (Y/N).

Aizawa: Woah, woah. Calm down. Who gave you permission to attack (Y/N)?

Midnight: After Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki told Aizawa the proof that (Y/N) was forced to join League of Villains, we start to investigate every detail about (Y/N) after he joined League of Villains.

Aizawa: And to our suprise, when we go to one of hospital, we got the record about (Y/N)'s treatment history. (Y/N) go to that hospital almost every day to get treatment because of his injury that ridiculously really bad.

Midnight: And like you guys can see on (Y/N)'s face, he is severely injured. We believe (Y/N) have got tortured by his boss after his boss find out that (Y/N) have helped Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki to defeat Hero Killer. Now we have enough proof that (Y/N) was forced to join League of Villains.

Aizawa: But unfortunate for him, he still can't escape from League of Villains now. He come here without anyone in League of Villains know about this.