I won't hesitate to break your legs

More protective Kokichi.

Kokichi and Miu were walking down the sidewalk of their town at about seven pm. Kokichi wanted ice cream and basically pulled Miu out of bed to get some since he's no longer allowed to drive.

They walked into the small gas station building, greeting the cashier. There was another guy in the building that so happened to walk up to Miu and Kokichi. He bit his lip and started looking Miu up and down. She obviously noticed and began to feel uncomfortable.

"C-could we go to a different isle?" Miu asked, Kokichi nodded and brought Miu to the candy section, "I wanna leave..." Miu said looking at the guy, a small but of fear in her eyes.

Kokichi nodded, "okay, wait at the door so I can pay." He said holding up a strawberry and a vanilla flavored ice cream cups. Miu headed towards the door and stayed there. Kokichi looked back at the man, he seemed to be about 19. He had black hair that faded into a green and was wearing some sort of band T-shirt with blue jeans. He walked up to the guy to comfront him.

"If you even stare at my girlfriend, or infact any girl, like that again I won't hesitate to break your legs." He said, giving him a creepy smile. The guy gulped and nodded, heading to the back of the buiding.

Kokichi brought the ice cream cups to the cashier and thanked them, leaving. Kokichi skipped down the sidewalk as Miu walked.

"What did you say to that guy?" She asked, "That I'd break his legs if he looked at you or any girl like that again!" he excaimed. Miu chuckled and gave him a small smile.