Cinderella AU (part 2)

Also requested by monaShinguji

TW: Beating

Celestia is the step mother because she's kinda an asshole but I still love her and I'm sorry Celestia kinnies-

Kokichi's POV.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on my door, it was my step-mother, Celestia Ludenberg. She's a horrible mother to me, I wish my real mom would come back from the dead but that will never happen.

She opened my door and I immediately realized I hadn't changed from my dress, "Did you... Did you go to the ball despite that fact that I asked you not to?" She asked. I was sure fear could be seen in my eyes. I back up to the wall and soon felt a slap. Celestia's cold, silver, rings hit my face making me yelp, then I was knocked out.

(Time skip)

I woke up unable to move, everything hurt. I heard the door open again.

"The princess if coming to find her prince, you better not come out" she said sternly. I responded with a half nod and she left.

I slowly and carefully pulled myself toward my bed and began to cry, " I should have never went to that ball..." I told myself quietly.

Miu's POV.

I knocked on the door of a small house. It was a greyish color and had vines all around the sides. Quiet dark for a house but it seemed comfortable. A women with black hair that was tied into pig tails and red eyes opened the door.

" Oh! Your majesty, how may I assist?" She asked, " I'm looking for my prince who'd run off at the ball. " I said, she nodded and opened the door for me. I walked in and was immediately showered with questions from two girls. I laughed nervously, "I'm looking for a boy here, are there any? " I asked. The three women shook there head. I nodded and started out the house.

I stepped into my carriage and started heading off, until I looked in the window. I saw a figure with bruising all over his face along with the same hair and eye color as my prince.

"Stop!" I exclaimed, the carriage stopped and I ran back to the house, I knocked on the door rapidly, "Um, yes?" The mother asked, "I need it" I said. She nodded and I was let inside again. I ran up the stairs to the attic and practically busted open the door.

Inside the room was Kokichi about to pass out, "Y-your majesty?" He said weakly, I carefully picked him up and brought him out of the room.

" You wanna explain why my prince looks nearly beaten to death? " I asked, she gave me a terrified look which I returned with an angered one.

I took Kokichi out of the house and into my carriage. I realized he was still awake, "You can rest now, you're safe." I said, he nodded and laid his head against my chest, falling asleep.

Kokichi's POV.

I woke up to a room with white walls and silver swirls all around it, "What the..?" I whispered, "Oh you're up!" I heard a voice say I looked over to see the princess, "W-why am I at your castle what hap-" I cut myself off as I remembered but happened before I passed out.

"You're family has been arrested by my guards for beating you" the princess said, "Thank you, but where will I stay now?" I asked, "Oh, you're staying here! That is if you want. I've chosen you to be my prince" she said. My eyes widened and I felt my blood rush to my cheeks. I felt Miu pick me up and put me into some newer, more comfortable, clothes.

" At least you're doing alright, you gave me quiet the scare. Now rest" I did as told and slowly drifted off.

Sorry it took so long to finish :'D