Littles

Requested

Kokichi's POV.

I came back from school with Miu holding my hand. We were both absolutely exhausted. Miu was babbling to herself. She'd been yelled at by her teacher which she wasn't good dealing with. I was on the edge of regressing because I overheard Kaito and Maki talking about doing something to me.

Me and Miu sat on the couch of her room and that's where everything went downhill. She began crying, not too loudly but not quietly either. Her crying caused me to regress as well. "is otay mu!" I said, she continued crying. I pat her back and played with her hair.

I heard a knock on the door and shouted "Whos is it!" I asked. Shuichi opened the door and walked in. "I heard crying, are you.."

Shuichi's POV.

I looked at Miu, she was sobbing with her face buried in her knees. Kokichi was trying to comfort her it seemed. "What happened?" I asked. "Mu go yelled at.." Kokichi said. I looked at him. "Why are you talking like that?" He shrugged and continued patting Miu's back. I sighed and walked over to the couch and sat Miu in my lap. I began rocking her and humming until she fell asleep. I looked over at Kokichi and saw him yawn. "Sleepy?" I asked. He nodded. I took Miu to her bed and then walked Kokichi to the bed and let him sleep beside her. He held onto her hand and as the softly snored. I left after that.