The chromebook

These are gonna end up being kinda short for the moment and I'm sorry, but I got shit I gotta take care of-

Kokichi's POV.

I noticed Miu writing in her documents on her computer. She'd been thinking of inventions to do. For a middle schooler she's pretty smart. While she was typing the teacher walked up to her and closed the chromebook. "Pay attention to the lesson." she said as she picked up the computer and took it to her desk.

I turned my attention back at Miu who looked as if she'd cry. It was understandable, she was forgetful. I didn't want her to be sad so I began coming up with a plan to get it back.

After I finished it I tapped on Nagito's shoulder while the teacher was out of the room. "What?" he asked, "Can you help me get Miu's computer back so she can write down one of her ideas?" I asked. He nodded and I showed him my plan.

We waited for a while before starting it. Nagito lit a lighter and let it fall, causing the floor to catch on fire. The teacher walked back in and immediately began taking all the kids out of the room. I ran up to the teacher's desk and grabbed Miu's computer, then I gave it to her. "Here!" I exclaimed. She smiled and ran out with the rest of the students while holding my hand, finishing her idea in the hall.