Sister Location AU

strifeandERROR requested this

CW: using skin, death

Miu's POV.

I sat behind the window as our night gaurd was seconds away from being scooped. His name was Kokichi, the person I had once loved before I died, I was in the Circus Baby suit. "We don't have to do this..." I told my boss, he just laughed and smiled at me. "But I want his skin" I wanted to cry right then and there, but I couldn't. I watched as Kokichi just stared nervously at everything around him. I heard a button being pushed, then beeping.  He was about to die.

"He doesn't deserve this!" I shouted. Boss rolled his eyes and smirked, "That's just too bad."

"He's so young!"

"That doesn't matter"

I sighed knowing I couldn't talk him out of this. I nodded and stood there. The scooper turned on and Kokichi was immediately scooped. The scream he let out was painful and it didn't end quickly. Boss walked out of the window room and walked to him as he shook and cried. I stayed back and let out a sad sigh. His pain will be gone eventually. Ballora came in, before she died her name was Maki. She was Kokichi's sister.

"Why did you let him do this?" she asked. I looked at her with sad eyes. "I'm sorry. I couldn't stop him" she nodded and we both watched boss get into him.