Scarf

Hold up, this.

Kokichi's POV

Kokichi's POV.

I had woken up to Monokuma's morning announcement. It took a second before I got out of bed. I walk to my drawer to grab my scarf, but, it wasn't there.

Shit! My chain's gonna show!

I start looking around my room for it. In cabinets, in other drawers, under my bed, on shelves, around my neck, everywhere. I couldn't find it.

I started to panic, the others CAN'T see me without it. They'll question me.

I continue looking a little longer, rechecking places.

"FUCK!" I shout. I hear a knock on my door right after, "What?!" I yell annoyed.

"Damn, you don't have to be such an asshole! It's Miu!" I roll my eyes, "Well, what do you want? " I ask.

" Why're you screaming? Are you good? " She asked," um... Yeah" I say, she could obviously tell that was a lie.

" Well, that was unbelievable. I'm coming in."

"Wait no!" She saw. Dammit!

Miu looked at my neck with a confused face. Than she laughed.

"Oh my god! " She shouted, she was about to run out to probably tell the others when I grabbed her hand.

"Don't you DARE tell the others or there's gonna be an execution and murder. " I say, venom laced in my voice.

" Why are you so serious about this, it's just a chain. " She said. I roll my eyes and huff.

" Yeah, a chain I can't get off my neck and won't even try. This chain is around my neck because I was once a servant." I say, letting you of her arm and sitting on my bed, " And I can't find my scarf." Her eyes widened and she becomes dead serious.

Miu looks like she's thinking for a moment than looks up at me with a smile, "Than I'll help!" Suspicion and confusion cross my face.

"Really?" I ask, she nods, "Mhm~!" I give her a warm smile and we start looking. Miu even checked out side for me. We couldn't find it. She asked the others if they'd seen it or had it, they all responded with no. I even asked Monokuma who also said no.
_______________________________________________

"Just show them, Kokichi! They probably won't say anything. " Miu said, I knew she was probably tired from looking. I sigh and nod. I walk out of my room, hoping to not be questioned. Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened.

"Why the hell do you have a chain on?"

"More importantly did that chain get put on my Miu? "

" Gonta would also like to know"

I start panic, looking around the room for an excuse to leave.

I think Miu noticed my uncomfort, "Chill out guys. He didn't like when I found out I bet he hates that you all know. " She said. I look at her, smiling.

Some apologized and continued with whatever they were doing. I grabbed Miu's hand and brought her to the kitchen.

"Since you were nice enough to help me, even though we didn't find the scarf, I'll make something for you!" I exclaim. Her eye brows raise," Didn't expect that from a lying abortion like you but alright. " I make her soba and let her sit down to eat. I sit beside her play with my sleeve as we talk.