Kokichi being protective of Miu

Story 1

AU: Adults

Kokichi's POV.

Miu Stepped on the stage to the crowd of people to show off her new invention.

"You all know me! Miu Iruma the Ultimate-" she was cut off my someone in the audience.

"Slut!" They yelled. Miu's excited look dropped, "Um... No, the Ultimate-" she was cut off again.

"The Ultimate slut!" The person kept repeating that sentence. I could see Miu starting to cry. Her face was turning red and she was playing with her hair. She began to walk off stage and I turned to see who that person was.

It was some douche that I didn't know. I started laughing and shouted at the stage before Miu was gone.

"Continue Miu I'll handle him!" I exclaimed, she looked confused but continued.

"Okay, so I'm the Ultimate Inventor and today..."

I wasn't letting this asshole talk about my girlfriend like that. I grabbed him by the ear and brought him outside.

"What the hell!?" He shouted, "explain why the hell you said that to Miu" I said.

"Because she is! She's probably slept with tons of men or something!" I laughed historically, "You know nothing about her life!" I yelled as I slapped him.

"Why does she dress to revealing though!?" The man shouted back.

"Because that's how she wants to dress it's not for your eyes!"

"I don't care a woman shouldn't dress like that!"

"They dress how they want! Slut shame her again and I won't hesitate to kill you. I'm friends with an assassin." I gave him a smile and walked back into the building. Miu was in the middle of explaining what her invention did. She looked at me and smiled.

Story 2

Kokichi is kinda jealous

Miu's POV.

We were at the beach with the others. I was wearing a pink como bathing suit and my hair was in a ponytail. Right now me and the girls were playing with a beach ball. Then I heard growling. I turned to Kokichi who was beside me glaring at literally anyone who wasn't our friends.

"Kokichi?" I said, he snapped his head around to face me, "Yeah?" He asked.

"What're you doing?"

"Making sure no one looks at you in a weird way." I laughed, "I'm fine 'Kichi, calm down." He huffed and joined in with us.

Last one was based off how my best friend acted when I went to the beach with my class. Very protective and I love her for it.

I made a weird insta account where I basically roleplay as Miu. Username is
gorgeous.girl_genius