Little Space

This isn't meant to offend age regressors or anyone with a little space in any way.

Also, this is inspired by Kanashimi_consumer2 's book,go check out their stuff! The picture at the top is also made by them.

Kokichi's POV.

I walked quickly toward my dorm. It was after Kirumi's execution and I wasn't dare gonna let anyone see how much I cared for her. I opened my door and immediately saw a children's book on my bed along with a note.

I know how hard it must've been watching that and even though I like seeing people cry, you'd cry too much so here's a princess book for ya!

-Monokuma

I smiled knowing he knew about my age regression but got slightly nervous, realizing he could use it against me. I shrugged off the negative thoughts and grabbed the book as I hopped on my bed.

3rd person's POV

Soon Kokichi had fully regressed to his lowest age, 5. He stumbled on a few of my words as be read. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hey ya lying little abortion what's going-" She cut herself off as she looked at Kokichi, then what he was reading. She began to cackle.

" Oh my god you read kids books! Ha! Lemme get the others! " She exclaimed. She started walking out when she heard a small sob. She turned to face the purplenette to see he was crying.

" What the? " It soon hit her, "Do you age regress? " She asked, he looked at her with scared eyes and tried to age himself up back to his big boy self. Miu took that as a yes and sat down next to him.

"Hey, I'm sorry for saying mean things to you" she said, "Iz awight" Kokichi replied, smiling slightly.

" Do you want me to read to you? " Kokichi's eyes lit up, " pwease" Miu laughed slightly and took the book from him. She got in the middle of the bed and spread her legs, patting the middle. Kokichi sat down between her legs and laid the back of his head on her chest, making Miu blush. She began to read him the book.

"The end" she read finally. Miu looked down to see Kokichi sleeping soundly. She kissed his forehead and pet his hair for a while.

"Never thought you'd be so cute" she said letting out a soft chuckle.

This was actually kinda cute tbh. This is what happens when your at your worst lmao