Claustrophobia

TW: Claustrophobia

Inspiration: kyoko-ramen Kokichi oneshots, check them out!

This is based off of my experiences with claustrophobia and the oneshot from the person above.
_______________________________________________

Maki and Tenko decided to pull a prank on Kokichi as revenge. At around midnight the girls had snuck into his dorm room. Maki picked him up while Tenko opened the doors to the kitchen. Just as they got to the kitchen Kokichi's eyes opened.

"Maki? Tenko?" He said in a tired voice, "Shut up. " Maki said as she put his legs on the ground, now holding him my the shoulders. Tenko opened the cabinet door and Maki threw him inside, slamming the door closed.

"H-huh? Maki! Tenko! What's going on?!" Kokichi shouted. He heard a lock from the other side of the door.

"That's what you get for pranking us and lying! You'll come out later!" Tenko yelled. Kokichi banged his hands on the door.

" Okay, okay, okay, I'm sorry! Just let me out please!" He cried. He had claustrophobia but would never admit to it.

" No! " The girls said in sink as they walked away. Kokichi started to hyperventilate, tears streaming down his face.

"Please let me out! I'll stop lying I'll stop pulling pranks just please let me out! " He repeatedly apologized but no one came. He soon realized he wouldn't be getting out anytime soon.

It soon became hotter and hotter inside the cabinet to the point where Kokichi wanted to vomit. He held his mouth and stomach, squeezing his eyes shut.

Miu's POV

"Hey, has anyone seen Kokichi?" I ask, I heard Tenko and Maki laugh.

" We locked him in a cabinet at midnight he's been in their for eight hours!" Tenko said. My eyes widened.

" You shouldn't have done that! " I yelled, " Why not ? " Maki asked.

" He has claustrophobia! He could have passed out! " I ran towards the kitchen, the key was on top of the counter. I quickly grabbed it and looked at the cabinets.

"Kokichi?!" I yelled.

Kokichi's POV

"Kokichi?! " I heard a voice yell my eyes widened and I started hitting the door again.

" Y-yeah it's m-me! Please let me out! " I stuttered. I heard the door unlock.

Miu's POV

What I saw was horrible. Kokichi was curled up in a ball and shaking violently. His hair was a mess and his eyes were red and puffy. He still looked like he was having trouble breathing.

I knelt down and opened my arms, he crawled out and hugged me tightly as he cried into my chest. I rubbed his back.

"I th-thought I'd n-never get out!" He cried. I cupped his cheeks and make him look up at me.

" I won't let this happen again, okay?" I said, he nodded and continued to cry. Damn, eight hours can do a lot. I'll need to have a talk with the girls later, I thought to myself.

Knowing that he wouldn't let go anytime soon, I picked him up and headed towards the cafeteria.

Everyone was surprised, "Wait, that's how bad it is?!" Tenko said, guilt lacing her words. I nodded.

" Once he's asleep I need to talk to you two. " I said in a stern voice, making everyone shiver.

Time skip

No one's POV

Kokichi was finally asleep in a chair in the cafeteria, Rantoro watching over him since he was one of the only people the couple could trust.

"Okay, explain why the hell you thought it would be a good idea to lock my boyfriend in a cabinet? " Miu said. The feminist and assassin looked down.

" We thought it'd be a good revenge prank" Tenko said. Miu rolled her eyes.

" Not a good reason you two. If you wanted something that wasn't harmful to him you should have come to me. I know him better than Shuichi he's one of his best friends. " Miu said. Maki now started to feel slightly guilty of what she did but ignored it.

"I don't care! He's a useless liar!" She yelled. Miu hushed her, "Shut up, you're to blind to realize why he acts the way he does and you fail to notice that he's using most of his lies for good. " Miu flipped her hair and crossed her arms. She turned around and walked to Rantoro and Kokichi.

She picked him up and brought him to his room. She left a note before leaving.

Time skip

Kokichi woke up and saw the neon pink sticky note on his desk. He picked it up and looked at who it's from.

Lock your door next time silly! I hope you're doing better, I'm in my room if you need me. ILY ♡︎ -Miu

Kokichi smiled at the note and laid back on his bed, "I'm going to have to thank her for this later" he laughed.

804 words. I got this half way from an experience and the person at the top. I'm not gonna go far into detail but a few bullies in middle school locked me in my best friends locker and she found a passed out me in there which is when she found out about my phobia.