We're siblings, Miu (Kokichi/Mikan sibling AU)

Requested by KitsuneYako1

I was sitting on the couch, watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I walked toward the door and opened it. There was a girl, she had purple uneven hair and purple eyes. She had a nurse outfit on along with bandages and looked slightly nervous. "Can I help you?" I asked. She looked away from me and smiled awkwardly, "D-does Kokichi Ouma live here?" she stuttered. I nodded and looked at her confused. "Why? Is he cheating on me!?" I shouted, "you can sit on the couch I'll be right back."

I stomped up the stairs of our house and bursted into Kokichi's office. "Are you cheating on me!?" I shouted. He looked at me confused as he sat his pencil down. "What are you talking about? I love you and only you." he said.

"Yeah right! Why is there a purple haired girl with a nurse suit on in our living room then!? Her tit's are huge too!" He looked like he was processing what I just said for a moment then laughed, "Miu, that's my sister, Mikan!" he said between laughs. He walked downstairs and greeted her. "Hey big sis!" he ruffled her hair and looked back at me. I have him an embarrassed look and sat down beside Mikan.

"Sorry for my outburst." I said as I laughed nervously, she nodded and smiled. "I-it's alright, I'm Mikan the ultimate nurse." she said as she reached her hand out, I did the same.