Baths and Massages

Warning: nudity. Also no, this won't turn into something dirty because I get uncomfortable writing straight smut or lemons.

Miu's POV.

I've been really stressed recently with my work and fixing K1-B0 since he crashed a few days ago. I try another run, of course, it failed. I sigh and start looking for the error. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say, Kokichi walks through the door.

"Hey, I can tell you're stressed and I bet you're muscles are sore. Do you wanna shower? They always seem to help you. " He says smiling. I think about it for a second then nod. His smile becomes wider.

"Okay! Give me a moment for me to get things  ready" I give him a warm smile before he walks out.

Kokichi's POV.

I walk out of Miu's lab and walk to Monokuma's office. I knock on his door.

"Whatcha want kid?" He says, "can I get some epsom salt?" I ask Monokuma gives me a confused face.

" For what? " He asks, " Miu's been really tense and stressed lately and I'm gonna give her a shower. " Monokuma nods.

" Give me a moment" he walks back into his office and back out with a packet of epsom salt "here, now cya!" He says slamming the door in my face.

I roll my eyes, giggling and walk into Miu's room and into her bathroom. I turn on the water and wait for it to get warm. I than put some of the salt in and I put some in. I also put some bubbles in so we're covered. Once it looks good and make my way back into Miu's room.

"Okay it's ready!" I exclaim, she nods we walk into the bathroom. I undress myself and get in the back of the tub. I close my eyes for her and she gets in as well.

"Thanks for this" she says as she leans on my chest. I start wetting her hair, "No problem if I didn't help you when you were stressed what type of boyfriend would I be?" We laugh. I put shampoo in her hair and scrub it. I hear her make small sounds meaning that it was helping.

I wash the shampoo out and start washing her back. I let her wash the rest of her body with my eyes closed. I get out of the tub and dry myself off. I leave, put on some clothes, and sit on her bed, waiting.

Miu's POV.

I finished washing off and get out of the tub and put on some pajamas. I walk out and see Kokichi on the bed. He pats next to him signaling me to him, I sit down.

"Lay on your stomach I'll massage your back" I do as told. He lifts my shirt of and starts massaging, relieving my muscles. I end up closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Kokichi's POV.

Miu ended up falling asleep. I smile and lay beside her, playing with her hair until I fall asleep as well.

This was so embarrassing to write for some reason lmao 509- bold words. I've never been in a *good* and *healthy* relationship but I think this is kinda what it's like, right? You help your significant other when they need it.